Another spam thread....if you think these are fun visit http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/deviousartists/

Rules:
1: grant the wish of the poster above you but do so in a way that the get totally ownt!
2: make your own wish!

Example:
I wish I had a cookie!

Granted u have a cookie u not only hav A cookie u have a whole bag full. but then u reach for the milk and find there is no milk and die of thirst!

End of example.

I wish i had a randy rhodes autographed guitar.
Quote by imdeth
You reach for your guitar but end up posting another pointless thread.

if you havent noticed just about every thread on the pit is pointless, the pit is just for any topic, in my opinion these threads make things interesting until people like you get on and mess it all up
you should have used the searchbar, this was less than 2 weeks ago i think.

I hope you get banned soon, posting all this shit
lol i didnt break any rules, i read the forbidden thread forum and it didnt say ne thing about this
Quote by UG-Dalton
if you havent noticed just about every thread on the pit is pointless, the pit is just for any topic, in my opinion these threads make things interesting until people like you get on and mess it all up

Sooner or later it'll mess up anyway. I only really said it because of your previous two threads (in which you stated they were "spam" threads).
Quote by imdeth
Sooner or later it'll mess up anyway. I only really said it because of your previous two threads (in which you stated they were "spam" threads).

well if you think about it every thread on here is basically spam thread, this is a spam forum thats why it isnt a direct topic, it covers anything any other forum doesnt

edit:besides the counting thread and this one the four letters game seems to work so i might try the three word story but i think people will mess it up too.
Quote by UG-Dalton
well if you think about it every thread on here is basically spam thread, this is a spam forum thats why it isnt a direct topic, it covers anything any other forum doesnt

This is forum for topics that aren't guitar related.

MC name = Bearrorism
**** the searchbar, if you want to make a fun thread you should be allowed to make it, rather than reviving an old ass dead thread with a similar topic. I thought this was going to be fun, until I saw that a bunch of douchebag mod imitators and wannabes ruined it by posting their own spam inside.

The searchbar is for if you want to find an answer to a question that has already been asked. You can't really play a posting game by reading through an old thread.
Last edited by bnull24 at Dec 8, 2008,
Quote by bnull24
**** the searchbar, if you want to make a fun thread you should be allowed to make it, rather than reviving an old ass dead thread with a similar topic. I thought this was going to be fun, until I saw that a bunch of douchebag mod imitators and wannabes ruined it by posting their own spam inside.

The searchbar is for if you want to find an answer to a question that has already been asked. You can't really play a posting game by reading through an old thread.

it's the same game, all he has to do is bring it back to life with a bump. You can bring it back if you want.

edit: Here's the link for you
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=835690&page=19&pp=20&highlight=wish+gone+bad
Last edited by pak1351 at Dec 8, 2008,
Quote by pak1351
it's the same game, all he has to do is bring it back to life with a bump. You can bring it back if you want

I know that there was probably an identical thread, I'm asking why it is a problem to make a new thread for it when the old one is buried somewhere in the archives of this forum. I don't think it is going to overload the server's hard drive or anything.
NO SPAM
- This means no meaningless posts, overdone threads or random gibberish.

Is there anything I should do before making a thread?

-Use the search function. Someone else has probably asked the exact same question or started a similar topic to the one you have in mind in the recent past and we don’t need 20 threads on the same topic.
- Only make a new thread if you could not find the answer to your question elsewhere, or if you're looking for opinions on something not covered by the other UG forums.

The rules are basically the reason you wouldn't make an identical thread to one that already exists