so im not new to guitars but i am new to buying them.....so how much do you think a standard epiphone les. or sg would cost?
Quote by lil slash
so im not new to guitars but i am new to buying them.....so how much do you think a standard epiphone les. or sg would cost?

ive just bought a epiphone les paul standard in the colour ebony (black) for £299 but if you want a epiphone les paul standard in anyother colour it will set you back about £429 its like £130 for the different colour finish not really worth it imo, just go with the black colour and save yourself £130 espcialy if its your first electric guitar
Well depends where you buy from to be honest...

In majority of shops most Standards cost between £300 and £400, even going higher... but if you are lucky like I, found a nice one on ebay and got it for £240
Quote by MetalHead73
So I, with a broomstick(Just in case) walk right where they can see me and I said:

"You kids ever taken a broom up the ass?"

The look on their face was priceless, and they ran, and I mean ran like a bat out of hell.
Keep in mind that the SGs often cost up to 1/3 less than the Les Pauls, since you asked about SGs too.

Also remember that there are brands like Vintage, Rally, Agile and Tokai that make LPs the quality of Epi LP Standards but at the cost of an Epi SG Standard.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.