I just finished watching it. It was pretty good. Comments? I'd like to discuss the ending and different interpretations, because I'm a tad confused.
He couldn't deal with what happened so he created an alter ego for himself.

Thats what I remember anyway...
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!
Yeah he felt bad about running over that kid so he becames skitzophrinic (sorry about my spelling.) Damn good movie though
Check out IMDB, there's always a lot of good discussion about physchological thrillers over there.

Great film though.
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
empire of the sun..now there is a good christian bale film (even tho he was like 11!)
Fred dies at the end.

Wait wat?
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Good but not great movie. Love that he has all those fish in his freezer. Watch it if you have not already seen it.
i downloaded it and have it burned onto a dvd, but i have yet to watch it. i really ought to get around to watching it though. i love Christian Bale.
Quote by daytripper75
i downloaded it and have it burned onto a dvd, but i have yet to watch it. i really ought to get around to watching it though. i love Christian Bale.

His performance is the best part of the movie.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~