Hey chaps

I'm not quite sure of the term for these cables but could your recommend some for me?

No budget, want high quality stuff
Ibanez PGM301 signed by Paul Gilbert
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Saving for a GH100L/VH100R
Orange PPC212 2X12
I make my own using georgeL's cable and the angle ends. Can make em an way needed that way for a good fit.
I only use planet waves cables, they're great.
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
thanks guys any more suggestions? Liking the fulltone so far but I'm in the uk
Ibanez PGM301 signed by Paul Gilbert
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Saving for a GH100L/VH100R
Orange PPC212 2X12
Dimarzio is my second favorite cable. Great bang for buck, no BS cable.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
cleartone. http://www.award-session.com/cleartone_cables.html

i see you already went for dimarzio, they're meant to be quite good but i haven't tried them. i know that those cleartones are awesome and extremely cheap as well (though their patch cables are a similar price to those dimarzios, you wouldn't have really saved anything by going for cleartones in this case).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
dimarzio cables or good they seem never to wear out.
ESP Vintage 4
Fender American Special Jazz
Fender American Deluxe Precision
Ibanez SR700
Jackson DXMG
Fender American Standard Telecaster
SWR Black Beauty
Orange Thunderverb 50

Modulus Quantum 5 fund-$2150/$3369
I've seen George L's cable pack thingy. Is it any good?
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Schecter C-7 (old 90s style headstock)
Handbuilt 6-string V
Handbuilt Baritone scale 6 string Iceman-copy
Pod HD300
More than 4-6$ for a patch cable seems ridiculous to me. Just get an old instrument cable, chop it up into 6 inch segments, then solder some angled plugs onto the ends. If you care about quality, use a monster cable or something.