Has anyone had any experience with the MXR M159 Tremolo that they would like to share? How is it generally? How is the pan effect on it? How "deep" of a tremolo can you get? I would like to be able to have actual silence between notes in the tremolo, is that achievable with this pedal?
i'm also wondering the same things. if you give the guys at PGS a heads-up about it, i know they tend to respond/post a video pretty quickly. actually...i might do that right now...

edit: i just sent a request to the PGS guys. hopefully, they will have something soon.
Last edited by Skierinanutshel at Dec 8, 2008,
ProGuitarShop dot com. Amazing website that sells and also reviews/demoes tons of gear varying from more common varieties to boutique deals.
Quote by RG_FANMAN
ProGuitarShop dot com. Amazing website that sells and also reviews/demoes tons of gear varying from more common varieties to boutique deals.

+1. Got my guitar from there.
oh yea, they're selling guitars and amps now aren't they? I haven't checked out the site recently, but I'm constantly on their youtube account. :p When I need a boutique pedal or amp I'm getting from them, partly because I'm thankful that they do those high quality demoes as opposed to the lo-fi youtube-typical stuff.