I'm almost completly postive this is going to be my next guitar, after playing it I loved it, but a few questions just to make sure.
Has anyone owned one, had any problems with it or any thigns you've noticed that happened over time?
where are they generally made (saw one made in japan ) also the quality of fenders made in the different places and last but not least, I couldn't figure out what all the switches were for so help me out with that?
thanks
Quote by jeremessmore
I'm almost completly postive this is going to be my next guitar, after playing it I loved it, but a few questions just to make sure.
Has anyone owned one, had any problems with it or any thigns you've noticed that happened over time?
where are they generally made (saw one made in japan ) also the quality of fenders made in the different places and last but not least, I couldn't figure out what all the switches were for so help me out with that?
thanks

the only problem was that when i turned distortion on i felt like i was raping the guitar
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
I played one of my friends one day and all i reaized is that, just like everyone else has said, the sustain isnt the best in the world.
Pot
Kettle
Black
Eww, a Jaguar with 'buckers! But, seriously, if you like it, go for it, though I prefer the CP one with Single coils, much better tone IMO.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Well go for it. It's all what you liked and thought was good.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."