looking for a new guitar

dont like fenders and dont like epiphone.

generes i play: Rock, hard rock, metal, metalcore,hardcore, nu metal and alternative.

200-350 what?

pounds, dollars, YEN?!?
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
you can get a michael kelly partriot or if you look hard enough a michael kelly vex deluxe for about £350
No Emotion...Death Is All I Need
Quote by Hoodoo Child
200-350 what?

pounds, dollars, YEN?!?

lol he wouldn't get much with 350 yen

Yeah precise what money ur using. would help a lot
If it's pounds or dollars, I recommend an Ibanez GRG170DX, RG321MH or possibly RG370DX, or an ESP LTD - they have a few in that price range, can't remember names.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
Quote by Friendly Stoat
If it's pounds or dollars, I recommend an Ibanez GRG170DX, RG321MH or possibly RG370DX, or an ESP LTD - they have a few in that price range, can't remember names.

Yeah the 50 series in ESP LTD are the cheapest, and in TS's the price range.
Quote by metalgirl0
Yeah the 50 series in ESP LTD are the cheapest, and in TS's the price range.

That's what I'm thinking of, yeah
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
RG321MH, excellent guitar for the money. Other Ibanez guitars in the same range are pretty good for the money as well. You might want to avoid the cheap trems though.
Quote by Friendly Stoat
That's what I'm thinking of, yeah

In my opinion, the cheaper Ibanez guitars are built better than LTD guitars. I have an RG370dx, which is perfect, except for the bridge, which could be improved.
Quote by Echoplex
In my opinion, the cheaper Ibanez guitars are built better than LTD guitars. I have an RG370dx, which is perfect, except for the bridge, which could be improved.

Completely agree. I only recommended LTD cos a lot of people don't seem to like Ibanez
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
You dont like Fender or epihpone.......wha.......Double-you Tee **** man, are you retarded? The only thing i would recommend is ibanez.
Washburns
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
Schecter
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
In which case I'd say GRG170DX if you want a trem, RG321MH if you dont.

Yes, I am an Ibanez fanboy.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Ibanez
LTD

Longshots are Schecters or Deans. There are some Jackson's available in that price range too, but they're made by Fender.
Petey D

Ankle Burner & World Class Sauce Jockey

Sparrow Big Daddy Ace

Sparrow Ratrod Boss

Johnson JT50 Mirage
That's a decent guitar. I would've recommended it but its $100 more than you said
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Quote by CRIPPLEDshreder
i know but my friend is nagging me to get a jackson cause he is getting a rhandy rhoads sig.

Don't let peer pressure or your friend force you into getting any particular guitar. Try out a bunch you see and personally like in your price range and go from there. There would be nothing worse than spending all your money ona guitar your friend thought was cool and later realizing you don't like it.
Quote by cranium2001
Don't let peer pressure or your friend force you into getting any particular guitar. Try out a bunch you see and personally like in your price range and go from there. There would be nothing worse than spending all your money ona guitar your friend thought was cool and later realizing you don't like it.

k thanks