Hi all,

Sorry to have to post another "I don't know how my mp3 player works" thread but it's just a quick one, then it'll fade into the void of page 2 onwards.

Can anyone tell me if the Zen X-Fi can accept music from more than one PC in the sense that if you plug your ipod into one PC it'll register to that library and delete everything if you use a different one? I know it's drag and drop which is alot more convenient, but half my music is on my work computer and half on this very laptop.

Thanks for your help.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
most MP3 players don't register to any computer. That's one of the many shortcomings of the iPod, you'll be fine.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
most MP3 players don't register to any computer. That's one of the many shortcomings of the iPod, you'll be fine.

So it should just work like a pen drive?
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Thanks guys, now as I said, let us wave the thread goodbye as it slowly works it's way down the page and eventually disappears.

Can't be bothered to delete it.
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Hmm.. My iPood doesn't mind getting around..

I spread it's love between 3 computers
eMarried on UG to Brodie337 31/3/2009
I love you =]

Originally posted by Jabman

The proper way to clean up ROFL is to grab a bucket full of STFU and splash it around the area. If any ROFL is left, use a bit of GTFO, that should do the trick.