When I try and record **** in Fruity Loops in the playlist it loops my **** over. It's hard to explain. It will take things from pattern 1 and mix them into pattern 2 along with what I'm recording. So as a result I have what I originally recorded in pattern 1 and then underneath that (in pattern 2) what I was trying to record merged with the stuff from pattern 1. I have tried changing patterns and clicking all kinds of **** but nothing's working. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
uh try the riffs and recordings forum. and I have no idea what you are talking about.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Dont record sh*t, record f*ck instead.
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Are you in song mode or pattern mode?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I honsetly don;t know. I guess song, b/c earlier it came up as patterns and was seperate. How do I change the mode?
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.