I just need a good one. It doesnt really have to be traditional but thats fine. Any kind of chords or finger pickin i could sing along to is really what im lookin for. And if its not traditional than make sure its not very out there...i mean seriously, we're talkin about a gym mostly filled with old people lol. Difficulty doesnt really matter, escpecially in the way of chords... i can handle it (sorry if that sounds kind of arrogant lol but its true).I have about 2 weeks to get one so any help will be appreciated, thanks in advance.
Pot
Kettle
Black
'O Holy Night' would probably go down quite well.
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
you could do I celebrate the day by relient k. its a piano in the cd, but you could just play the chords on the guitar and it still sounds pretty good.
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
greensleeves.. theres a really good fingerpicking tab on here somewhere and its not too hard
take it easy man .. its just a thread
"I heard the bells on christmas day" version on Casting Crowns new CD.
Awesome.

Haven't been able to find the chords yet, but from what i can tell its

Capo 3

Em G A7sus D2 in the versus
Em G Em G ... D in the chorus
^ Hey I've been looking for chords on that! Awesome!

Also, the Dave Matthews Band has a really cool Christmas song. It's called (creatively) Christmas Song. No, it isn't the chestnuts roasting on an open fire song. Give it a listen.

Also, Little Drummer Boy is cool. If you can find a hand drum and do a simple rum pa pum pum on it, everyone will love it. If you can't find a drum, just flip your acoustic over and tap on the back.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
I'm not sure if there's a tab for it around here but there's some great jazzy swing versions of carols like Jingle Bells and Deck the Halls. It sounds really good, especially if you've got some other insturments like brass/woodwind playing with you.
The gear:

* Epiphone Les Paul Custom
* Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 String
* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3