Okay, now I finally know what the "Seven-Tone Switching" is.

It would mean that there is a mini-toggle switch added that either turns the neck pickup on or off. So if the neck pickup is always on, you get those missing combinations of- All three pickups together, and Neck and Bridge together. Simple as it is, I'm still retarded and need a diagram. I have found something..but i don't understand it at all.

So would anyone mind drawing something up for me(or editing something up) that would show me all of the electrical components which would include the pickups, pots, 5-way switch, and mini-toggle to keep the neck position always on? Thanks in advance.
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
Assuming your guitar is already wire properly, all you have to do (according to that diagram is throw in a DPDT On/On mini-switch. It's a very simple modification, all you need is a mini toggle switch
I Japanese Fenders
MIJ '86 Strat, MIJ '95 Foto Flame Tele, Jackson JSX-94
Schecter C-1 Classic 3TSB, Takamine EG544SC-4C
Warwick Corvette Fretless MIJ '89 P-Bass Lyte
Fender Geddy Lee Sig Bass, Ibanez DTT700 Destroyer
Yes, i think i have it figured out. Even found a cheaper switch than that Thanks though gravyfish
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
Quote by chuckflan333
Yes, i think i have it figured out. Even found a cheaper switch than that Thanks though gravyfish

Excellent! It's a good thing you checked around for prices, too, since stewmac hardly has the best deals on guitar electronics. It was just the first site that came to mind when looking for a visual source. Any time my good sir!
I Japanese Fenders
MIJ '86 Strat, MIJ '95 Foto Flame Tele, Jackson JSX-94
Schecter C-1 Classic 3TSB, Takamine EG544SC-4C
Warwick Corvette Fretless MIJ '89 P-Bass Lyte
Fender Geddy Lee Sig Bass, Ibanez DTT700 Destroyer