Selling my lovely SHO clone I made a couple of months ago to gain some christmas money!

Heres a youtube demo of the pedal in action! : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovnX1pD9ZMw

Has had very little use, sonically exact clone of the boutique zvex models. I have very little use for a booster atm.

Its in quite a big housing as I planned to build other pedals inside it along with the SHO but, plans have changed!

More info here: http://zvex.com/hardon.html

These pedals usually sell for around £150 but im asking £40 delivered (in the UK)

Features:
-SHO clone
-Large aluminium shell
-True bypass
-Much cheaper than retail version

This pedal really is fantastic, if you see some of the user reviews on the net you'll know this is a bargain.

I can add a 9V adapter jack if required, but this pedal has such a low power consumption one 9V battery would last for days non stop!

I'll put some pictures up if interest is shown!

Thanks.
Where abouts are you?
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
hmm i remember you were after my dimarzios? if you could through in a nother nice pedal, i could consider a trade?
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

Quote by cliff_em_all
hmm i remember you were after my dimarzios? if you could through in a nother nice pedal, i could consider a trade?

A normally much more expensive pedal plus another... seems a little unfair dude.

Tone zones regularly go for around 40 on the bay so if I sold this i could just get one there if i was after it.
i was gunna throw in the air norton neck aswell in cream which is a rarer colour.

These are unopened so never been wired. the cream ones can take 2 week's on order according to the dimarzio spokesman who i got the pickups from. so thats 2 pickups brand new?
Quote by ZanasCross

Quote by cliff_em_all
i was gunna throw in the air norton neck aswell in cream which is a rarer colour.

These are unopened so never been wired. the cream ones can take 2 week's on order according to the dimarzio spokesman who i got the pickups from. so thats 2 pickups brand new?

Ah right now i see! The only other pedals I would be willing to trade are:
-True bypass denelectro milkshake chorus
-Behringer NR100 noise reducer/gate/suppressor (boss NS-2 clone) never used, pnly tested to see if working.
-nuX CH2 analog chorus, i fixed the bypass problem which occurs on all the units. check the samples on their site. fantastic!

apart from that all i got is a behringer FS112V dual channel non-latching footswitch.

Interested in any of them?
I can put some pics up soon if really interested. It only has one output..never thought a use for the second, but you could get a Y cable if you really wanted it.
yeah, i'm pretty interested, pics would be appreciated. So it sounds exactly the same as the zvex model? Also, would the price go up if you were to ad an adapter jack?
Quote by time_for_food
yeah, i'm pretty interested, pics would be appreciated. So it sounds exactly the same as the zvex model? Also, would the price go up if you were to ad an adapter jack?

yup it sounds exactly the same, I could add an adapter jack but ill have to charge an extra £2 cause id need to buy one. That sound okay? I'll get some pics up later.
Yeah, thats still cool. I'll decide after the pics and stuff. I've got work in a bit, but I'll check back here around 11.30, that cool?
I have a bucker if you'd like =]

I dunno what else you'd want from me. xD

I'd like to start collecting Z.Vex pedals and clones...so if you have any others, or know of any, tell me!
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Cool, I'm pretty sure I'll buy it, with the adapter jack. I'll double check my bank account tomorrow, but I'm sure its all good. Can you PM me with how I should pay?
Thanks
Quote by Entrant_21
Ah right now i see! The only other pedals I would be willing to trade are:
-True bypass denelectro milkshake chorus
-Behringer NR100 noise reducer/gate/suppressor (boss NS-2 clone) never used, pnly tested to see if working.
-nuX CH2 analog chorus, i fixed the bypass problem which occurs on all the units. check the samples on their site. fantastic!

apart from that all i got is a behringer FS112V dual channel non-latching footswitch.

Interested in any of them?

Would you be interested in selling your behringer FS112V dual channel non-latching footswitch for £15 inclusive of postage to devon as i have been looking for one for some time
if so i have paypal and can arrange payment

Andrew
Quote by badgerific
It appears this user has been banned yo, you should probably look about for one elsewhere.

any ideas theres none on ebay cause there too old theres no local behringer dealers and none of the music shops have one the only way i could get one is from canada but then i would have to pay double

i bought a behringer v-amp 2 second hand and it had the case and power supply but no pedal and i need one cause i play live alot didnt realise how hard it was to get one

oh well ill keep trying!