ok guys i need help. I need to know how to get a girlfriend. i mean i can talk to girls but i don't know how to get progressively friendlier with them. What can i say or do. Im gonna expect the usual fap/rape answer.
Just act normal, like the way you would with a person you weren't attracted to. You don't really have to think of what to say or do, just let it be natural. I DUNNO, BRO. Sorry if this was no help.
S T R A W B E R R I E S
<333

sex

Strawberries
believe it or not I took the plunge about a half hour ago... Still haven't got an answer :S

She was probing about whether or not I liked anyone (we're pretty good friends) and just kinda said "ye... you!"

She was speechless :P

moral = just man up and tell her how you feel
Say hi

Playing: Sleeping Dogs, FIFA 13, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2
Reading: The Hobbit

Watching: How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, 24

Listening: Muse - The 2nd Law
I just treat them like **** and they bug me until I have sex with them.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
rohypnol
Jackson RR3
ESP LTD MH-250NT (EMG 81-85)
Peavey Valveking 100 Head
Harley Benton Cabnet
Blackstar Distx Valve Distortion
Boss DD3
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Boss Noise-Gate
A Member Of The Jackson Players Group
The answers above me are pretty good..
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.

Quote by zwound
Win

Quote by __Pent__

^^Too bad I can't do this in real life
Quote by Drybananna
Just act normal, like the way you would with a person you weren't attracted to. You don't really have to think of what to say or do, just let it be natural. I DUNNO, BRO. Sorry if this was no help.

no that helped alot actually. thats the one thing i dont do. i dont act normal. i mean i act diffrent depending on who im around. around my friend im a jackass but around the house im diffrent. thats where im stuck
Herd many walrus infront of her, she'll be so impressed you'll instantly wed and she'll give birth.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by Noyon999
believe it or not I took the plunge about a half hour ago... Still haven't got an answer :S

She was probing about whether or not I liked anyone (we're pretty good friends) and just kinda said "ye... you!"

She was speechless :P

moral = just man up and tell her how you feel

this has worked for me

and the relationship thread helps too
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
uh...relationship thread?
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Quote by Guitarlord44
yes i do actually

Ok here's what you do. One you have to find common ground with the girls you're after. Be friendly. Make them laugh. Start interesting conversations. But don't talk too much. Eventually ask them out for lunch? Learn to read body gestures.

What am I doing...

Are of any of them holographic? Girls like shiny things.
Quote by metaldud536
Do you have any Pokemon cards? If you answer yes then we're onto something.

yeah man, pokemon are like kryptonite to girls. I've never had a pokemon, but I've had a few poke-girls.

Comedy and Confidence dude
Quote by metaldud536
Ok here's what you do. One you have to find common ground with the girls you're after. Be friendly. Make them laugh. Start interesting conversations. But don't talk too much. Eventually ask them out for lunch? Learn to read body gestures.

What am I doing...

Are of any of them holographic? Girls like shiny things.

yeah i got alot of holographics
make subtil fysical contacts .. start with like toucher her shoulder, slapp her ass after about a month playing, give her a BIG kiss a while later and so on and so on

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------