The title's pretty self-explanitory i think.
My ultimate dream is to be in the music business one day. If i dont make it as a successful guitarist (as some often do not), i would still love to be a studio artist, or a recoding engineer. yep...
So wat's your's sucka?
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
you sir, are the master of UG because of your ability to post while at the same time riding a unicycle and drinking beer.
Quote by |||D'Yer Mak'er
My ultimate dream is to be in the music business one day. If i dont make it as a successful guitarist (as some often do not), i would still love to be a studio artist, or a recoding engineer. yep...
So wat's your's sucka?

+1
Mine's similar. I give no f-cks about being a big name in it. Just doing something with music I love.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Making a living as a musician, being a succesful rower, or being an analist for the government.

I want a decent car, a nice house, money to be comfortable, and a loving family.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

My dream is to become a professional Photographer, if not that, a drummer (Don't beat me up ) in a band with band mates that I luv. Or a Psychologist.. But mostly Photographer, yeaup.
S T R A W B E R R I E S
<333

sex

Strawberries
Quote by |||D'Yer Mak'er
So wat's your's sucka?

+2
Quote by NielsWho
Making a living as a musician, being a succesful rower, or being an analist for the government.

I thought you meant as in anal when you said analist
Quote by Shinobi1791

Damn you Sludge Metal community! We want Trent Reznor back.
Quote by metaldud536
To truly be, A Pretty Cool Guy.

Woah, I thought your's would be to become a pokemon masta or something.
S T R A W B E R R I E S
<333

sex

Strawberries
Just to have a great family, great friends, a nice comfortable living and a nice home.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by NielsWho

I'm not laughing at your dream, seriously. But... HAHAHA!!!!
If i dot make it as a guitarist ill just have to be a bassist as bad as that sounds...
Quote by Drybananna
Woah, I thought your's would be to become a pokemon masta or something.

I wanna be the very best
Like noone ever was
To catch them is my real test
To train them is my cause
I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide
Each Pokemon to understand
The power that's inside

Chorus
Pokemon!
It's you and me
I know it's my destiny
Pokemon!
Ooh, you're my best friend
In a world we must defend
Pokemon!
Our hearts so true
Our courage will pull us through
You teach me and I'll teach you
Pokemon
Gotta catch 'em all!

Every challenge along the way
With courage I will face
I will battle every day
To claim my rightful place
Come with me, the time is right
There's no better team
Arm in arm we'll win the fight
It's always been our dream

EDIT:
Quote by jy9626
I'm not laughing at your dream, seriously. But... HAHAHA!!!!

What's wrong with that?

Quote by Zeldaik
If i dot make it as a guitarist ill just have to be a bassist as bad as that sounds...

Bass is just as hard to master as a guitar, don't get fooled by the 4 strings it normally has.

The lyrics to John Lennon's "Imagine" sum up my dream.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by metaldud536
You mean the very best like no one ever was?

To catch them is your real test, to train them is your cause. Yeah.
S T R A W B E R R I E S
<333

sex

Strawberries
Quote by NielsWho

that first bit.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Mine's pretty basic: to have a well-paying job (that I'm passionate about) and a loving family. Ideally my job would be music related, but not a rockstar or whatever, more like a private piano teacher or some shiz, though I'd be happy to work in a field I'm passionate about, like zoology.
Living a happy life with an amazing wife and making people happy
Only the blue sky and the green grass
Go on forever in this world
Where seconds feel like eternity
And years pass in blink of an eye
to be satisfied with a song i finish.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
If anyone cares about Yellowfrizbee's dream:

"To change the lightbulb in a street light at least once in my life."

True story.
S T R A W B E R R I E S
<333

sex

Strawberries
Quote by Sol9989
to be satisfied with a song i finish.

no kidding
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
you sir, are the master of UG because of your ability to post while at the same time riding a unicycle and drinking beer.
Quote by Jaymz_515
I want a decent car, a nice house, money to be comfortable, and a loving family.

Quote by daniel.mycoe
Just to have a great family, great friends, a nice comfortable living and a nice home.

Ahh, us Yorkshire lads, we know what happiness is don't we?

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Becoming a Cardiac/Plastic surgeon and of course playing with Kamelot just for one gig.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by |||D'Yer Mak'er
So wat's your's sucka?

+1... totally agree...
Quote by Jaymz_515
Ahh, us Yorkshire lads, we know what happiness is don't we?

Ar we do are kid.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by Zeldaik

Oh, get Fucked!!!

Good guitarists are a dime a dozen, Good Bassists are hard to find!!

Anyway I wanna make enough from my music to not have to do anything else!, doesn't meen I have to make a fortune just enough to be comftable!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
I want to be able to play at least 250bpm and be around as successful as...I dunno. I could live without much fame. Just as long as I can play my goal speed, or something close to it, with acuraccy around Yngwie's. You know, not perfect, but not Herman Li style.