I saw something on VH1 Classic a while back about Black Metal or Death Metal or something.... anyway they talked about this European band that decapitated lambs and stuck their heads on spear and put them around Vatican City or something. They went to jail...

Can anyone tell me what band this was? I think it starts with a G

edit:

nevermind google works faster than you guys.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gorgoroth_(band)#Controversy_in_Krak.C3.B3w_.282004.29
i didnt search google before because i had the wrong info. it was not infact the Vatican
Last edited by seankellyultgtr at Dec 8, 2008,
So obvious... but I refuse to tell you.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by MattAnderson111
i thought it was Mayhem

i thought the guy from Mayhem killed a dude and ate his brains or some ****
...i hate this thread, and (almost) everyone in it. it was Gorgoroth, now we can all go home.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Quote by seankellyultgtr
i thought the guy from Mayhem killed a dude and ate his brains or some ****

The dude from Mayhem killed himself. Then his bandmember ate his brains. The Burzum frontman kill the guy who ate the other dude's brains.
Quote by severed-metal

The dude from Mayhem killed himself. Then his bandmember ate his brains. The Burzum frontman kill the guy who ate the other dude's brains.

He didn't eat the guy named "Dead" (irony lol)'s brains. He took pics of the dude's dead body and they used it for the cover of their "Dawn of the blackheart's" album. He made necklaces outta the singer's skull and gave it to those he deemed "worthy".

Yeah, most Norwegian black metal bands are totally ****ed up psychos.
*nekrokastrates*
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by seankellyultgtr
on what grounds?

Explain to me again the point of this thread?
I thought it was just here to give us all migraines. If so, good job.
Quote by MetalMessiah665
*nekrokastrates*

what does that mean? i googled it and apparently your the ONLY person on the internet that say it
Quote by seankellyultgtr
what does that mean? i googled it and apparently your the ONLY person on the internet that say it

And I'm also the only person on the internet as awesome as me, coincidence? I think not... Aside from Diminished, that guys the GOAT!
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!