ok so ive been loking around for a SMALL practice amp since i am tired of bringin my big 2x12 cab everywhere i go.
a friend of mine came over my house today and saw an old acoustic guitar case (which i use to store my old squier guitar)
and told me he would give me his cheap crate gx15 amp.
if i give him this case...
is it worth it?
thank you...
idk bout it since they are both SOO cheap
xD
My opinion: You have something he needs, and he has something you need. So, why not? It's just a matter of whether or not you really want the case, and whether or not you want the amp. That's just my two cents.
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
Quote by E V H 5150
My opinion: You have something he needs, and he has something you need. So, why not? It's just a matter of whether or not you really want the case, and whether or not you want the amp. That's just my two cents.

couldn't have put it better... this
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by E V H 5150

yeah good point
do u think this little bastard will be loud enough for practice with my band?
just a small room in a house....
ive been reading reviews and some say yes and some say no x3
ok thank you all i made the trade....
i found an old cable that hooks up any m3 into any plug x3 so i now have a new practice amp/stereo xD
thanks~