bah... i think sigur ros are a bunch of wankers playing radiohead music with a bit more synth and a made up language... Something of an artistic statement maybe, but not worth repeat listens...
If I'm not in the right mood, their music makes me wanna slip into a coma.
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
Quote by Travlembo
bah... i think sigur ros are a bunch of wankers playing radiohead music with a bit more synth and a made up language... Something of an artistic statement maybe, but not worth repeat listens...

Icelandic = Made up?
the majority of the songs are in Icelandic
and if you think it's just Radiohead with more synth, you really need to listen more carefully
Quote by korinaflyingv
Icelandic = Made up?
the majority of the songs are in Icelandic
and if you think it's just Radiohead with more synth, you really need to listen more carefully

They sing in 'gibberish' called Vonlenska in places, the name taken from Von. I wish I knew what they were saying though, all I know is an english translation of their name means 'Victory Rose'

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
They sing in 'gibberish' called Vonlenska in places, the name taken from Von. I wish I knew what they were saying though, all I know is an english translation of their name means 'Victory Rose'

yeah i know
that's why i said "the majority of the songs are in Icelandic"
they're more than just a gibberish speaking band, they do actually write songs most of the time.
Please use the thread in the alt & indie forum
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic