standin in the corner,
Waitin for MY girl,
but next time it wont be me.

We were best friends,
now your just a d***!
You think your better than me?
Well ill show you!
Relationship Thread

I believe someone needs to make a visit.
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
wow..... i don't really want to sound like a dick.. but that was bloody aweful. zero symbolism or imagination. are you in middle school or something? Songs aren't SUPPOSED to blatently tell people about silly arguements between you and your friends. If you want to write a half decent song then try painting a picture rather than just saying "my best friend is a dick." listen to RHCP. they've got it down.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Thats pretty bad... in my opinion of coarse.. and by bad i dont mean this new thing of bad meaning good..
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by wannabegtargod

You think your better than me?
Well ill show you!

You sure... showed him.

No actually this just is.. terrible.
Better name: Angsty angst wha wha
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

Wow, so much helpful comments I'm choking on them...

Good if you're going to sing it to intermediate students... not so much for more.. umm.. 'mature' audiences.

Angst isn't bad, but when it's written down plain and simple like this it's BORING.

Punctuation, spelling, gramar. All those things they teach you in school for a reason. Please... It hurts to read this will all the errors...

What I'm trying to say is, raw emotion is just THAT - raw emotion. Take that emotion, mold it into something interesting. There should be a thread here or something with writing tips.

Please do read it over.

More than once.

Have a nice day
Turn your anger into something great. I mean, you've got all that rage; why not make it into an art?
This is more like a conversation.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja