if jimi hendrix were alive today, what music would he be listening too?

Page 1 of 3
what contemporary music would he like?

personally i cant think of much because everything today seems so lame, but i think hed like that "4 5 6 come on and get your kicks, cause you dont need money when you look like that do you honey" song.
I once hit a man in Dearborn. Michigan. A hit and run. I hit him and just kept on goin. I don't know if he's alive or dead. But I'm sorry. Not a day goes by i don't see his face.
The white stripes.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Jet? are you serious?

Everyone knows hed be listening to Teh BR00telZ M3Talz!!!!!!1111!!one one!!!
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

I very much doubt he'd listen to contemporary music.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by duncang
I very much doubt he'd listen to contemporary music.

i agree
George Benson.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
he'd listen to himself
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Probably his own music.

EDIT: Too late.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by RU Experienced?
He'd be listening to Lil John, Lil Wayne, basically anyone with "Lil" in their names.

Except Lil Bow Wow, he's just gay.

I was gonna just say "Lil Wayne," but you said it better. Cheers to you, mate
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
He'd listen to himself, B.B. King, or Lenny Kravits because well, they're the only black people who can play guitar.
tokio hotel
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by RU Experienced?
He'd be listening to Lil John, Lil Wayne, basically anyone with "Lil" in their names.

Except Lil Bow Wow, he's just gay.

He would be teaching Lil Wayne how to actually play, and then he would be better than us

MC name = Bearrorism
He probably wouldn't be listening to music, probably settling down to a hot cocoa and watching countdown.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Anal ****
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by The Silent Fool
He'd listen to himself, B.B. King, or Lenny Kravits because well, they're the only black people who can play guitar.

Freddie King?
Electric 6
Quote by Shinobi1791

Damn you Sludge Metal community! We want Trent Reznor back.
he woulda hated how drugs got and done himself him a long time ago!

if not

Twivium
My Gear:

+ Ibanez Prestige S2170-FW
+ Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
+ 1976 Guild S300-D
+ Peavey Roadking 212
+ Dimebag DB01 Crybaby From Hell
+ Boss HM-2 & DM-2
+ My Fingers Of Fury!
He probobly would have slipped into obscurity after a few years, if he hadnt died, so i don't think his musical tastes would have changed that much. He'd still listen to blues rock and classic rock, more than likely.
Quote by The Silent Fool

yeah you're right... no other black people can play guitar... lol ignorant jerk.

erm i think he'd enjoy modern stuff like Muse and Joe Satriani... but stick to his bluesey roots and listen to a lot of the late great SRV and possibly even some John Mayer, because those guys brown nose his legacy hard.
lenny kravitz was a great answer.

side note: lil wayne has let his fame make him think he could put out crap and itd still be good. but despite that, he has more talent than damn near everybody here could ever hope to have - even as awful at the guitar as he is. STOP HATING
I once hit a man in Dearborn. Michigan. A hit and run. I hit him and just kept on goin. I don't know if he's alive or dead. But I'm sorry. Not a day goes by i don't see his face.
Quote by cliff_em_all
The white stripes.

+1

When the bell rang to change classes at school, I walked into the hallway and yelled, "I MASTURBATE TO DUCK SEX" and started imitating a duck having sex.

Stoner doom metal.
Quote by Ralbert07
Get a sledgehammer and you can do the rest yourself. Sledgehammers solve everything.

Buy me an amp and I will marry you
black keys, white stripes, all the major instrumental guitarists
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
Surf, definetly.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
I think music as we know it would be significantly different if he was still alive, assuming he put out more albums, so there's no telling.
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by handbanana
wiliscool is just plain dumb
Page 1 of 3