I've been 16 for about 11 months now and i still dont have my drivers license which pisses me off. I havnt gotten it yet cuz i dont have a car to take it with.

You do have to supply your own car for the test right? in florida?
of course you have to supply your own car! there's a lot of insurance issues for it. why can't you drive a parent's car or something? or the one you learned in.
I'm 17 and I don't even have my permit yet.
Concerts
All Points West - August 1st
Krockathon 14 - August 8th
Quote by Rogue Hermit
of course you have to supply your own car! there's a lot of insurance issues for it. why can't you drive a parent's car or something? or the one you learned in.

What he said
Nope, no sig here.
yea you need a car but i think it doesn't matter who's, like if you can borrow your friend's parent's car for it or something and they'll bring you, its fine. it doesn't have to be the one you are gonna drive or your legal guardian's or anything.
Guitar
Fender Alder Strat w/ SD Invader, P90
Fender Blacktop Telecaster
Ovation Celebrity
Amp
Bolt BTH-100 w/ Marshall 1960A Lead
Drums
OCDP Avalon Series w/ Zildjian Custom A/K

Psycho Circus
No Boundaries Studios
don't rush it, you'll probably fail the first time anyways. thats what i did and i was super pissed cuz i practiced till i got everything perfect the night before, and then i run the curb cuz the sh*tty van has bad turning radius. still peeves me but i have my license now so i dont care.
Quote by Dog--
Holy **** that is the single funniest thing I've ever heard, thanks grimguitarist91, hats off to you good sir.

Quote by grimguitarist91
don't rush it, you'll probably fail the first time anyways. thats what i did and i was super pissed cuz i practiced till i got everything perfect the night before, and then i run the curb cuz the sh*tty van has bad turning radius. still peeves me but i have my license now so i dont care.

i disagree. i got a 98 my first try... it all depends on how confident you are, how much you've practiced, etc.
Been driving from the age of 15. Been driving well since the age of never.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"