when our band leaves school next may we really need a place to practice because at the moment we just practice at school any suggestions(we cant practice in anybodies house)
actually just thinking of it now were do bands like arctic monkeys, oasis and all other famous bands practice??????
thanks
i go to a studio near my house, they have like 8 rooms setup with a full drumset and amps and all u need to bring is your guitars and cables
We rehearse in Glasgow, there's plenty of rehearsal studios around the cities, check the internet and local papers.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by paulseagull08
can you just use these places whenever you want?

where do you live man?

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
here's a list of someplaces in liverpool, just give them a call and ask what thier rooms supply and everything else you need to know, most have drums, amps etc so you just need your guitars and leads as said above.

http://www.touchliverpool.com/business/search/typeId/1838/type/Sound,+Recording+&+Rehearsal+Studios

Quote by CliffIsAngry
call around and find some places. there are places generally in and around major cities. expect to pay a decent penny for it though. we rented out a room for a month and it was around $500. however it had a security system, locks on the doors and was air conditioned.
sorry for being a n00b but i dont know how to work google earth
but what is the neareast practice space to the post code L30 2RP