I'm haveing some problems with my licensed floyd's trem arm. ill go an tighten the allen headed screw but not too tight and after a few times useing the trem the arm comes loose again. to the poing were its too loose and wobbles.

what are some things i can do to keep my trem's arm snug and in place.

i have tried the useing tape, and that plummers seal tape, but it help but not work for good.
well if its the allen key on the bottom and it keeps working loose, a spot of glue will be fine, but if its say just a standard screw on top one..then..get a new one
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
Quote by fairycake92
well if its the allen key on the bottom and it keeps working loose, a spot of glue will be fine, but if its say just a standard screw on top one..then..get a new one

yeah its a allen headed. i have been tempted to try glue just didnt want to damage anything and cause more problems.

this is the 3rd trem arm i have gone though.
well my rg350mdx had the allen bolt, just undo the bolt, drop in some super glue and tighten back up..alot...and leave it to dry overnight
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
wow i`ve had 3 LFR bridges and not one had an allen key bolt on it for the trem arm.

well i`m gonna take a shot in the dark and say that it`s the coller that the arm threads into??

if so tighten it down from the back of the guitar right tight, then when you thread the arm in don`t thread it till it`s tight, leave it lose so it`ll swing on it`s own.
Quote by Slayerdeath
wow i`ve had 3 LFR bridges and not one had an allen key bolt on it for the trem arm.

well i`m gonna take a shot in the dark and say that it`s the coller that the arm threads into??

if so tighten it down from the back of the guitar right tight, then when you thread the arm in don`t thread it till it`s tight, leave it lose so it`ll swing on it`s own.

iv tried that and it still ends up with the same results. im talking it gets soo loose that the coller is slideing all around the place.
I have the same problem. I even got a new collar for it, but that seems to be coming loose too. I think that the part of the bridge where they arm goes through is too thin, which makes the collar strip easier. I would try putting a nut on the underside of the bridge. That SHOULD work.
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Schecter C-7 (old 90s style headstock)
Handbuilt 6-string V
Handbuilt Baritone scale 6 string Iceman-copy
Pod HD300
Did you look at the trem arm itself? Like, to see if it has a groove worn in it? I'm not exactly sure which style you have (pics would help) other than it's a licensed Floyd. But I'm assuming it's a type where the allen head keeps tension on the arm.
hmm how about some lok tite on bolt. i've never had this problem with jackson LFR's before.
ESP Vintage 4
Fender American Special Jazz
Fender American Deluxe Precision
Ibanez SR700
Jackson DXMG
Fender American Standard Telecaster
SWR Black Beauty
Orange Thunderverb 50

Modulus Quantum 5 fund-$2150/$3369