I would like a squier jagmaster since I cant afford it's old brother version from Fender, and I am wondering, is it a decent guitar and will it go out of tune often if I use the tremelo arm? Also, can a stratocaster neck be installed on it, because I like maple freatboards, but these dont come in maple.
its a decent guitar
one of the best by squire
worth the money

but i dunno about the neck thing
cause i think the jagmaster needs a 24" scale neck
which is different from a strat which has a 25.5" scale
no, a stock stratocaster neck will not fit

but, if you go to warmoth.com you can order a custom neck, a 24th scale, mustang/jaguar style will fit, with maple fretboard, and whatever else your heart desires
I don't know about the neck thing, but I've had a jagmaster for 2 years now and I love it. I actually use it as my primary gig guitar. I'm not a huge gearhead and could careless to spend thousands on brand name guitars. To me it's all about how it feels in my hands, not what label is on the headstock.

EDIT: BTW any strat style bridge will go out of tune when using the tremolo, horrible design.
Quote by guarana
no, a stock stratocaster neck will not fit

but, if you go to warmoth.com you can order a custom neck, a 24th scale, mustang/jaguar style will fit, with maple fretboard, and whatever else your heart desires

But that neck will probably be worth more than the guitar itself.
Quote by ze monsta
But that neck will probably be worth more than the guitar itself.

......fail.

Anyhoo good guitar but if you get a better guitar the pickups will seem lame or atleast mine do.

UG Mods really have no sense of humour.....