The title says it all.

Thanks in advance
Quote by Wilma Fingerdo
Regret is a waste of time, coulda, woulda shoulda. Don't bother with it, and so what if you didn't nail her. Hump one of her friends and you'll feel much better.
guitargeek.com

though i think it might be a little out of date on some artists.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Alright thanks
Quote by Wilma Fingerdo
Regret is a waste of time, coulda, woulda shoulda. Don't bother with it, and so what if you didn't nail her. Hump one of her friends and you'll feel much better.
Quote by timi_hendrix
www.google.com

Warning: You may actually have to get off your arse and do some research yourself.

hahahaha, awsome.
My Gear:

Fender Aerodyne Stratocaster
NOS Tweed Fender Blues Jr
Boss BD-2
Boss CE-5
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Slash Crybaby
Korg DT-10
Boss BR-600
MXR Script Phase 90
MXR DD-7 Analog Delay

GASing for:
Vox V847
uberproaudio.com

updates WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more often than GuitarGeek and is actually REALLY accurate.
For the wiseass who said google, I have done that and i hate having to sift through random info just to find what brand they use.
Quote by Wilma Fingerdo
www.uberproaudio.com

So much better than guitar geek, i recently stumbled upon it
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe/Ibanez RGA42/LTD EC401vf
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
Quote by castellorizon
For the wiseass who said google, I have done that and i hate having to sift through random info just to find what brand they use.

So someone else should do all the work for you?

In that case, I'd like you to please go and chat up a girl for me so I can do her, and while you're at it you can cook me a Sunday Roast and do my Christmas shopping.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Ill **** her while im at it and save you the trouble
Quote by Wilma Fingerdo
Quote by timi_hendrix
So someone else should do all the work for you?

In that case, I'd like you to please go and chat up a girl for me so I can do her, and while you're at it you can cook me a Sunday Roast and do my Christmas shopping.

The thing is, he just asked if there was a site that had it, not what a specific band or guitarist uses. There was really no reason to be such an asshole.