I was wondering if we can get a stickied thread in the metal forum for trading and selling merch of metal bands and metal bands only.

The problem with using the Classifieds forum, is that metal forum regulars don't frequent it, and there is never metal stuff.

So how about our own thread for trading and selling metal CDs, tapes, LPs, EPs, t-shirts, posters, and everything else?

*Waits for a mod*
Last edited by metal Lover at Dec 8, 2008,
Quote by SonataFanica
*Waits for MetalMessiah665*

...what would he do? this doesn't really seem to be related to -core or anything like that. not much to nekrokastrate, far as i can tell.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
666BESTIALHOLOCAUSTDESECRATIONoFVIRGINS666NUKLEARHELLKOMANDO666!!

EDIT: Seriously though, this actually sounds like a pretty good idea.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
I'd be down.
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Quote by SonataFanica
*Waits for MetalMessiah665*

That guy has some sort of problem. Every thread I post in, he follows me with some thing about Bestialcogumelogoatfvcking.
Quote by metal Lover
That guy has some sort of problem. Every thread I post in, he follows me with some thing about Bestialcogumelogoatfvcking.

Sorry, it's your bullet belt and leather jacket, whenever I see you I just think of PUREHOLOCAUSTDDESECRATIONOFNUNSASSESANDPRIESTSCOCKSCOMPLETEBLASPHEMYBLACKDEATH! See, did it again .
Quote by dminishedthingy

Quote by \Powerslave/

Quote by \Powerslave/

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by MetalMessiah665
Sorry, it's your bullet belt and leather jacket, whenever I see you I just think of PUREHOLOCAUSTDDESECRATIONOFNUNSASSESANDPRIESTSCOCKSCOMPLETEBLASPHEMYBLACKDEATH! See, did it again .

Ledney-style.
Quote by metal Lover
Ledney-style.

Wouldn't have it any other way .
Quote by dminishedthingy

Quote by \Powerslave/

Quote by \Powerslave/

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
while you people are going about the BLASPHEMY666SATANARRRGHNUNSCOCK, I think it's a great idea. I have a couple of things I want to trade/sell, I'm sure others would do. Definitely something worthwhile

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Not to sound rude, but this surely deprives the people in the Classifieds forum from trading with people, who would know nothing about what's going on in here. There's nothing stopping us from looking at the Classifieds forum, whereas the people in there would be at a distinct disadvantage if this thread carried on. Just my 2 €cents.
^I don't think it would be a disadvantage as such, people that are interested in metal related topics would obviously come to the metal forum, and it's much quicker to get a response this way, I think, where as in regular Classifieds it won't get as much attention. Hell, I never go into the classifieds forum, partially because I don't expect to find things I want in there. As an example, anyway

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
I've never been in the Classifieds thread, and I haven't left this one yet, sounds good, bring on teh Metullz.

Monkedit: Jacky-Boy, you into couples?

Cool idea, hope it flies.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by Magero
My name's Jack.
I'm 17.
I enjoy long walks on the beach and candle lit dinners.
No time-wasters.

serious bidders only, ship to: worldwide

“Who are you then?.."
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Good idea, il have a trade list up at the weekend.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
how about if you guys actually post things you want to trade/sell instead of spamming this thread with ****?
My sig is better than yours
I wont have access to my collection until friday night....Ive got a few nice ones for trade too.
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
Great idea, but only if you want to give me lots of thrash merchandise free of charge.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Last edited by freddaahh at Dec 9, 2008,
This is a long shot but does anyone have the Hellhammer - Demon Entrails 3 LP boxset, and Blasphemy - Fallen Angel of Doom LP on Nuclear War Now?
Hmm, it's quite a good idea, but 1. We have enough stickies as is and 2. We had a trading thread before, wayyyy back when, and it just died on its arse after a couple of pages or so.

Use this thread for now, and if it takes off, then i'll let you guys make a new one and sticky it.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
This will be updated soon, but off the top of my head:

Atrophy - Socialized Hate tape
Shadows Land - Ante Christian Natum cd
Unseen Terror - Human Error cd
Akercocke - Antichrist cd
Blackdeath/Leviathan split cd

Wantlist:

Candlemass - Ancient Dreams cd
Enslaved - Eld cd
Grave - You'll Never See cd

Other reasonable offers accepted.

No time-wasters please, and be patient as regards me replying. Post here, or PM.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Off the top of my head I have
Apraxia - Blood and Soil,
Alkonost - Songs of the Eternal Oak,
Manic Depression - Planned Spiritual Decay,
Opeth - Still Life digipak (not the recent remaster, just a regular digipak edition, for that odd strange person that doesn't have it yet),
Cult of Luna - Somewhere Along the Highway
and Forgotten Tomb - Negative Megalomania.

Drudkh shirt (size L) - never worn, in good condition, rare print from a while back. It was a promo for one of the albums, I can't remember if it was BioW or Estrangement

I'll probably update it, there's a couple of vinyl 7" 's that I have sitting around that might be added to that

not much, but if anyone's interested in those, no reasonable offer will be refused. No specific want list for now

“Who are you then?.."
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Last edited by Emenius Sleepus at Dec 9, 2008,
Quote by Emenius Sleepus
Off the top of my head I have
Apraxia - Blood and Soil,
Alkonost - Songs of the Eternal Oak,
Manic Depression - Planned Spiritual Decay,
Opeth - Still Life digipak (not the recent remaster, just a regular digipak edition, for that odd strange person that doesn't have it yet),
Cult of Luna - Somewhere Along the Highway
and Forgotten Tomb - Negative Megalomania.

Drudkh shirt (size L) - never worn, in good condition, rare print from a while back. It was a promo for one of the albums, I can't remember if it was BioW or Estrangement

I'll probably update it, there's a couple of vinyl 7" 's that I have sitting around that might be added to that

not much, but if anyone's interested in those, no reasonable offer will be refused. No specific want list for now

What 7 inches?
they're dildos
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
^^Topic, solvent etc.

You get the jist.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Quote by The Kreator
Hey, Metalmessiah's back to his old self again! 8)

Except for the fact that, you know, that post is from 2008
Quote by Scourge441
Why the hell did you revive this?

Plugging his ramblings, as ever.