Page 1 of 2
So, this is the place to put all the random moments that have happened to you at concerts/gigs, be it playing in them or simply there to see them.

Ok so I'll start first

I was at a Bloc Party concert, and this random girl who I've never met before decided she should sit on my shoulders, and stayed there for the rest of the concert.

So, let us know your random moments
Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by Boogie Man
I was at a Bloc Party concert, and this random girl who I've never met before decided she should sit on my shoulders, and stayed there for the rest of the concert.

Congratulations!

...We both know it was what you wanted to hear...
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
i was at a hives concert last winter and this drunk chick started dry humping me...so i did the gentlemanly thing and took her top off
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
Quote by DirtyMakik
Congratulations!

...We both know it was what you wanted to hear...

actually no, I was looking for some funny things, but thanks.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣
I was at a Halloween show at my local drinking establishment and a girl started doing one of those rubbing dances on me, and I was like, "Nice."

I was at a Queens of the Stone Age concert in November of last year, and there was some guy in a ladybug costume in the crowd.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Once at Ozzfest, this drunk mom started hitting on my friend, we were both 15 at the time. Hilarious stuff. He told her to please stop, and she ended up yelling and cursing at us for being "the most rudest kids she ever dun has met".
I was at a Buckethead concert, like 4 hours in, and this drunk chick started bumping and grinding on my leg. I just tossed her in the mosh pit , because I'd rather watch Buckethead play Electronic Slight of Hand than get herpes...
Life Sucks, And Then You Die

So make the very best of it

My Last.fm Profile

Please check out my Youtube, and friend me if you like it. I do C4C, and I gladly will crit anything if you ask me.

I <3 My Xiphos
ummm. i was at one of my bands gigs and some dude threw his boxers on stage. needless to say. we were all confused. also one time at a buckethead show these two guys just like walk up infront of me and my friend(they were completely wasted and probably high) and start screaming about some place called crater lake and how you gotta walk across a pumice desert to get there haha. and i dont think they had ever even met before. it was pretty amusing
Went to a Buckethead show a few months back
Some kid decided it would be smart to dress up in a cardboard robot costume (ala Giant Robot) and start yelling whenever one part bent during the mosh.
The weird part was that he would shoot off this plastic ray gun after every time and jump as high as he could in the air to get B's attention.
Everybody ended up massively ****ing up his suit during Botnus(mosh song) and damn was that kid a whiny bitch.
Quote by Mudhippy2011
I was at a Buckethead concert, like 4 hours in, and this drunk chick started bumping and grinding on my leg. I just tossed her in the mosh pit , because I'd rather watch Buckethead play Electronic Slight of Hand than get herpes...

****ing hilarious!
Gear:
Epiphone Archtop Dot
Ibanez RG120
Peavey ValveKing 112
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss Distortion Ds-1
MXR Carbon Copy
Rocktron Banshee Talk box
i was at a protest the hero concert, and some girl who looked like she was 12 talked to me the whole time.. i talked to her when some of the opening bands played, but when protest started playing, i set down the law, and told her i'd talk to her after protest were done playing. then i didn't want to seem like a pedophile, so i peaced out as soon as they were done playing.
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
I went to K-rockathon this past summer (anyone from upstate NY should know about this) and When Black Stone Cherry played their song "Rain Wizard" the singer said the first line of the song which is "Here comes the rain!" and it started raining. I thought it weird/cool.
Concerts
All Points West - August 1st
Krockathon 14 - August 8th
I punched a guy in the face because he was being a cock. Good stuff.

I took photos of Jimmy from MSI with his pants down on stage but that's not new anymore
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I went to Shinedown, Avenged Sevenfold, and Buckcherry at the Colosseum in Madison, WI and in the span of 5 minutes during the Shinedown set 10 or 15 shoes came flying back from the front of the crowd. Later, one kid came back asking everyone, "Did you see a shoe come back here?"

... I thought it was hilarious.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
A couple of weeks ago I was playing a bar and a woman up front (probably mid-30s, quite attractive) kept making eyes at me during the set. She was obviously a little tipsy, if not genuinely drunk. Anyway, I stopped getting the eyes when I mentioned my wife (we'd just had our anniversary). She ended up playing grab-ass and eventually going home with the 22-year-old son of one of the guys I play with.
Death to Ovation haters!
Quote by P-Bass Pirate
I went to Shinedown, Avenged Sevenfold, and Buckcherry at the Colosseum in Madison, WI and in the span of 5 minutes during the Shinedown set 10 or 15 shoes came flying back from the front of the crowd. Later, one kid came back asking everyone, "Did you see a shoe come back here?"

... I thought it was hilarious.

Similar story...same lineup but in Fargo, ND. There were a few shoes flying throughout the show, and my friend i was with caught one and proceeded to throw it again.

Turns out we ran into the person whose shoe it was later...oh well.

Also had the grinding by some random chick at a Theory of a Deadman show. She went at it for about 2 songs before she realized it wasn't one of her female friends she was on...but she kept at it anyway
"There is no position in sport as noble as goaltending"
- Vladislav Tretiak
I was at a show one time and the dudes are going crazy with some fast paced riffage up there (hardcore ) and all of a sudden they just stop the song and the singer goes "this one goes out to all the ladies" and then just starts in on some really br00tal breakdown with these totaly gawsome deep growls

ahh good times, good times.
My signature has doubled...
At the Ozzy concert I went to, immediately as Ozzy came on stage (we could see behind the curtain, his warmup jumping jacks are so silly) the entire section around me clicked their zippos into action at the exact same time, the whole section lit up like a candle, and then of course the pot cloud settled.

...It was beautiful.
Quote by archangels666
Find me someone who doesn't do that and I'll show you a man humping a hippopotamus.

Quote by Vigilantius
High chairs are for little girls. My kids eat gravel off of bare concrete.

I went to see Aerosmith on the Nine Lives Tour. I was only 14, but when they started to play Pink, these two really good looking lesbians in the row in front of me started making out and taking clothes off. Lets just say some sweater puppies were peaking out....I can't say i watched any of Aerosmith's performance during that song.
at ozzy this woman in the front row who wouldn't flash got her shirt pulled down. the funny thing is the cameras were on her all the time since she had a huge rack and was really hot too.

also at motley crue, tommy lee got quuite a ****load of girls to flash him, while he had a camera in his hands. at the ends he was like "damn, now i'm too horny and i cant play the drums"

i love concerts
Gear:
Gibson Flying V
Jackson RR3 w/ Zakk Wylde EMG's
'89 Marshall 8240 Combo Amp
Marshall MG10 CD
Boss MT-2
Dunlop Dime Crybaby From Hell
Dude tried stage diving at trivium for the third time, nobody was paying attention, he hit the ground. lulz were had.

Someone threw a shoe at bruce dickinson, and he kept the shoe, telling the crowd that "some bugger is going home with a limp tonight".

I also had sex with lauren harris. True Story.
On Friday, my Spanish pop/rock band were practicing like we were at a gig in my school auditorium and some kids came in and started hardcore dancing. I like was basically like:
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Last edited by LazyLatinoRocke at Dec 8, 2008,
wow..... if a girl was sitting/hitting/grinding on me during a concert i would take total advantage
in october me and my sister went to a panic at the disco concert in minneapolis at the target center, and at the end of panics set, spencer threw his drum sticks into the crowd and my sister got hit in the head with one of them.

in july i went to a bullet for my valentine concert in milwaukee at the rave, and this guy came up to me and hit my shoulder and asked me if i wanted to go down to the floor (i was on the balcony) cuz he thought i was some other guy.

and in june i went to a type o negative conert also at the rave, and this drunk couple came up to us (i was with 4 other people) and they just started screaming in our ears, then the guys bitch girlfriend kept sticking her cigarette in my face, i was about ready to say F*CK OFF BITCH!!! and then the guy and my cousin kinda got into a fight then a security dude came over and asked what the problem was and my cousin said the drunk guy was being an ass or something and then he was gonna have my cousin thrown out cuz the secoruty dude thought he was lying, then my other cousin said this drunk tried to grab my tits!!!
I got some random bra thrown at me (it was quite big) at a Rise Against concert (I don't even like them lol, I went for free), then I threw it back into the crowd and it some some big muscley guy.

Awkward.
When I saw Ozzy/Rob Zombie a year ago there was a (one of many) drunk guy behind me who tapped the top of my head with his hand. He was doing that to everyone around him. After the encore, when Ozzy left the stage the same guy started yelling "OZZAY! OZZAY!" and couldn't get a chant going so he yelled "IMA TRY IT AGAIN! OZZAY! OZZAY!"

At the Buckethead concert I went to, there were two fat girls sandwiching this guy between them and sort of dancing. *shudders* And later, instead of the usual arrangement, the guy was grinding on the girl. Buckethead has some weird fans.
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
me and my friend (tawney's her name) went to a Chiodos Show (not my idea she wanted to go bad and she had no one to go with so she even payed for me to go) and we eventually got up front next to this girl who i say was maybe 17-19 maybe 20 but i doubt it

anyway in between bands we talked alot eventually she was asking tawney how old she was and she was like 15
so the girl looks at me and says WTF? isnt she kinda of young for you???
i asked her how old she though i was and she was like "17 or 18" and i dont look a day older than 16 haha

but she kept saying that i was hott
i got her number and she was all up on me during the show which i enjoyed more than the music

but yeah i wasnt dating tawney so it was all cool haha
i was at a concert with the faceless and abagail williams and the vocalist for AW launched off the stage and basically drop-kicked the kids face behind me. his body landed directly on top of me
one time i jumped on a guys shoulders during a bloc party concert, i didnt even know him but he smelt funny

another time during a halloween concert i did a rubbing dance on a guy cause i was dared too, i heard him say "nice" under his breath

one time at a buckethead concert this guy claimed taht i was bumping and grinding on his leg wehn i was just dancing with my friends, he then threw me in a mosh pit, now i have cheeto stains on my shirt from where he grabbed me
Quote by postmortem2006

Give him something he can appreciate.

Herpes maybe.
Well, it's not really random, but at Warped Tour '08 in Detroit people threw CD's when Norma Jean came out, and one landed and balanced perfectly on the support beams above them, and everybody started cheering. Also, when As I Lay Dying came out, some dude next to us started having a seizure,and people were just standing there, taking pictures of the guy. I swear, some people are just plain dumb.
If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough
KISS in like 2000 I think this guy put a lazer pointer on Ace....mid song he says something like "point that at me again ill shove it up your ass"

that same night when ted nugent opened for them I really remember him saying over and over "president clinton sucks ****"
Quote by RU Experienced?
I love ham, I'm gay!!!

Buy fresh sliced deli ham and stop being a bitch. Also, never microwave ham ever, it's in strict violation of ham law.
When i saw Devil Wears Prada the crowd got so br00tal that i lost my shoe and i was really mad and it was a huge outside concert so i thought i'd never get it back, but then like 15 minutes later it somehow came back to me. I was so happy. lol, aside from that, getting thrown by the neck by a big black guy. Same concert actually

It was fun
I hate my sig
Quote by QuantumMechanix
When i saw Devil Wears Prada the crowd got so br00tal that i lost my shoe and i was really mad and it was a huge outside concert so i thought i'd never get it back, but then like 15 minutes later it somehow came back to me. I was so happy. lol, aside from that, getting thrown by the neck by a big black guy. Same concert actually

It was fun

you have as bad of a taste in music as my friend Tawney
Thats a no no
Hey dont dizz them! Chiodos are good too. I like diverse music. Actually Chiodos were at that same concert and some kid got taken off in a stretcher
I hate my sig
Quote by rambelpalsis
one time i jumped on a guys shoulders during a bloc party concert, i didnt even know him but he smelt funny

another time during a halloween concert i did a rubbing dance on a guy cause i was dared too, i heard him say "nice" under his breath

one time at a buckethead concert this guy claimed taht i was bumping and grinding on his leg wehn i was just dancing with my friends, he then threw me in a mosh pit, now i have cheeto stains on my shirt from where he grabbed me

lol, that was mildly funny

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣
hot Naked chick crowd surfing at Sounds of the underground landed on my head. i found that to be relatively random.
and During Triviums Set during the same show, somebody threw a shirt up on stage, it hit paollo's bass and knocked it out of tune. he looked pissed. So the first half of like light to the flies was bassless.
Life Sucks. Get over it.
Quote by QuantumMechanix
Hey dont dizz them! Chiodos are good too. I like diverse music. Actually Chiodos were at that same concert and some kid got taken off in a stretcher

i bet you like Alesana and SilverScene too Huh?
Quote by QuantumMechanix

It was fun

br00t4l.
Quote by Durell, spelt like Derrell but pronounced Durell
Can I get yo beautiful ass numba?
i saw Flogging Molly, and right before they started the encore me and a few other people were helping to wave this huge Irish flag that someone had. Dave King came out on stage, and we put down the flag. he started talking about how you need to be able to laugh at yourself otherwise you can't really laugh at others. i was right near the front, and i was cheering. he pointed at me and said, "this fucker looks like he laughs at himself a lot. yeah, this guy from Metallica down here."

i don't think i look like im from Metallica though, but my friends were laughing hysterically.
Page 1 of 2