I have a '94 jeep grand Cherokee, its not bad considering i'm only in high school. But anyway, i live in wisconsin so we're getting pretty heavy snow already, my jeep has 4 wheel drive, and i sometimes switch between 2 wheel, 4 wheel part time, and full time 4 wheel drive. will it hurt anything in the car if i switch between them while driving, because i often do and i dont want to damage my car.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate
You're not racist, only black people are.

Quote by clincher09
Ah yes, you have a condition that many guys live with and are affected by everyday. It's called a penis.
Nope.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by LD_Luke D
no. u r fine

This.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
No, you're fine.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
i think if it's quadra-drive it is bad for it. that's something you'd want to come to a complete stop for.
Quote by Survivalism
Usually, when you do that, you'll want the Google results to be relevant.

Nice try, though.

Ha I know, I just wanted to use it
“Any other day I’d say no, but today I’m gonna go ahead and just say no.”

-Dr. Cox
Nahh man, it's fine. 4-high is probably a better gear for regular driving. Not sure, I don't own a four wheel anymore, nor do I live in snow.
Quote by GHUALL
Nahh man, it's fine. 4-high is probably a better gear for regular driving. Not sure, I don't own a four wheel anymore, nor do I live in snow.

thats a good way to break your rear differental too
Quote by therealtater
thats a good way to break your rear differental too

Driving in 4-high? How do you figure? How would it compare to 4-low? From all the offroad trucks I've been in, 4-low is the "I'm getting bogged down" kind of gear.
Like said before, as long as you do it while total stopped, unless you'd want to risk damaging any of the solicitated shafts/gears. Just like any motor that can do that, tractors, atvs etc, it's just a physical basic thing, go for progressive, not for sudden muscle.
I love music, if music would be a girl then I'd date her, until then let's get back on Earth
On a side note, where in WI are you? I'm down by madison, and they've almost surely called off school for us tomorrow down here.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Quote by Gäbe
Like said before, as long as you do it while total stopped, unless you'd want to risk damaging any of the solicitated shafts/gears. Just like any motor that can do that, tractors, atvs etc, it's just a physical basic thing, go for progressive, not for sudden muscle.

Dude. It's a 94 Jeep. It was built broke.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by GHUALL
Driving in 4-high? How do you figure? How would it compare to 4-low? From all the offroad trucks I've been in, 4-low is the "I'm getting bogged down" kind of gear.

driving above 45 will snap the rear differentual in two I've seen it happen thats why you dont drive with 4wd on on the highway but your up north and Im in the south so you mite need to in the winter
Quote by therealtater
driving above 45 will snap the rear differentual in two I've seen it happen thats why you dont drive with 4wd on on the highway but your up north and Im in the south so you mite need to in the winter
Yeah, I knew highway speeds would screw with your rear end, but I'm in the same boat as you. I live in Florida, so I don't deal with snow, haha.