dunlop crybaby 535q wah is good. or if you want to go simple and cheap, the original crybaby wah from dunlop is like 70 bucks. Also, you might want to check out the morley power wah.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Well, my personal suggestion then would be to look up which wah pedals those artists use, and get one of those. It'd be much more reliable than this website.
Epiphone Riviera Jorma Kaukonen Deluxe
Orange Tiny Terror with a Mesa 2x12 Lone Star
Boss PH-3
Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Boss DD-20
Fender Deluxe Mexi-Jazz
You might want to check out the Crybaby From Hell, it has some nice features, good with high gain, its kinda expensive though
Wrong forum. Everyone stop replying.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.