Hey everyone, as you know holidays coming up. I'm looking at a wireless system, and a noise suppressors, so can I get some help?
1. What is the best wireless pack out there? my price range is 150$ and lower. If style of play matters, my band plays death metal.
2. Okay, I've narrowed down Noise Suppressors down to two, the ISP Decimator and the Boss NS-2. So from anyone's self experience, which one is the better stomp box?

Thanks,
Kevin
Quote by thenewguy729
Hey everyone, as you know holidays coming up. I'm looking at a wireless system, and a noise suppressors, so can I get some help?
1. What is the best wireless pack out there? my price range is 150$ and lower. If style of play matters, my band plays death metal.
2. Okay, I've narrowed down Noise Suppressors down to two, the ISP Decimator and the Boss NS-2. So from anyone's self experience, which one is the better stomp box?

Thanks,
Kevin

The NS-2 is just fine, but the ISP is just so much better.
you're not going to get a wireless system worth using for under 150 to be honest.
I tried both and decided on the ISP, its a great pedal, i'm curious as to wireless system myself so i can't really help u there.
Wireless systems arent relly worth the price unless ur playing a lot of shows and u spend a lot on them just get a decent priced long cable and rap it through ur strap so u dont step on it
Yeah, wireless systems just suck tone unless you pay $300+
Theres no real point to getting one unless you're either made of money,
or tour constantly.
Quote by Faux~Affliction
Yeah, wireless systems just suck tone unless you pay $300+
Theres no real point to getting one unless you're either made of money,
or tour constantly.

Key word constantly, as in every other day.
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
wireless - Ive got an X2 that I got for around $300. It really kills tone....but I dont have any money and need to move onstage...so i suffer through it.

Seinhesser has a wireless for around $150.

But only spend money on wireless if you actually move around onstage.... otherwise stick with a long cable