i was surprised when a found out that almost everyone u know can't ever remember there dreams. As for me, i remember about 2-3 dreams per night and about 4 or 5 on the weekends. Does remembering your dreams have anything to do with your intelligence level? btw, i got into lucid dreaming a while back and have about 1 per week even though i got to busy to pursue it intensely. So can you remember your dreams?
"There are two wolves fighting inside all of us - the wolf of fear and hate, and the wolf of love and peace." The grandson listened, then looked up at his grandfather and asked, "Which one will win?", The grandfather replied, "the one we feed".
some i can and some i cant
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Oh, and this is the internet. I have the right to be a douchebag. Fuck off.
Apparently you only remember dreams if you wake up in the middle of them..
I can never remember my dreams... i HOPE it doesnt have to do with intelligence level...
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") He lost his ears to a pyrotechnics display
Please buy him new ears

Boats and Hos!
I only remember the realy weird ones. For example a couple of days ago I had this really messed up dream. It went like this. The dream took place in a paper hat factory and all the employees were elves. But this workplace wasn't safe and eventually all the elves kept getting their limbs cut off by paper cuts. That **** was F***ed up
Beers on me
I used to remember them tons before I was 17/18. Like every morning I'd wake up with a vivid memory of every dream I'd had that night. Now I barely remember them like 3 times a week.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Sometimes I write them when I wake up. Always have paper and a pen right by me when I sleep or try to. Mind dosent like to "slow down" sometimes

You mess with the flag, you're still a spade
i remember my dreams pretty well

today-in my dream- i was in this huge theme park on a huge beach

i was on this ride that was like bleachers and it was on a long track and it just went up and down the beach really fast

it kept almost hitting people passing by on either sides of it's tracks

it was pretty weird
Quote by jymellis
i do, this is one, and you are all a part of it.

Can you imagine if we could actually meet each other in your dreams, and do whatever we want? That'd be awesome.

But I usually remember my dreams right when I wake up, but they get more foggy as time passes. I remember lucid dreams better than regular dreams. I only LD like once a month though... I have to get back into it.
I remember them when I first wake up. But I find I usually forget them before I ever get to tell anyone how sweet they were. Recently my dreams have been boring and not worth remembering anyway.
Quote by crazy8rgood
This, stockylachy, if i was a woman, i would want you to have my babies...

Wait...
in all truth i used to have night terrors as a small kid, then they turned into horrible nightmares. i knew everytime i would go to sleep that it would happen. i slowly over the years have learned to control what happens in my dreams, kinda like the #3 nightmare on elm street. but things arent as easy as they show in the movies. i really hate it when im in the middle of something and the dream changes lol.
I don't dream anymore.

I used to and could control and remember them every night. To bad it was alot of fun being about to do anything you wanted in them.
Yep. Most of em are lucid dreams, too. They're friggin great.
When I go forwards

sdrawkcab og uoy
Quote by Sqwll
Yep. Most of em are lucid dreams, too. They're friggin great.

Bastard ! I've only had one lucid dream

I remember most of mine.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Sometimes, but sometimes I dont dream.
Kinda weird.

edit: thanks dude below me
but if we cant remember the dream, then how does it happen?
Tricky.
Last edited by Josephandy at Dec 8, 2008,
If you wake up during REM sleep and stay awake (which is harder then it sounds) you can remember your dream very vividly. It has nothing to do with intelligence

Edit: to the dude above me
everyone dreams, you simply cannot remember your dreams
like me

Edit2
to you guys who want to remember your dreams set an alarm to go off 90-100 minutes after you go to sleep. When it goes off write down everything you
remember right away. If you think too much about your dream you will forget it, just write down everything
Last edited by ironman1478 at Dec 8, 2008,
Quote by razorback_al_31
I never remember the good one's always the freaking wierd one's. But most of the time i can't remember any of them.
Does that mean i'll die young?

No, its just the intensity of the dream that wakes you up, keeps you up, and makes you remember them. (I love AP psychology)
most of the time. i forget them unless I tell someone about them pretty soon after I wake up.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
It's not the remembering part that I can't remember. It's the forgetting that I remember Why can't I forget to forget and remember to remember?
Last edited by justin129 at Dec 8, 2008,
Quote by metaldud536
You mean like on the internet?

Of course not. I mean like go OUTSIDE in RL and shoot laser beams out of your hands and fly around. Like Dragonball Z.
Quote by justin129
It's not the remembering part that I can't remember. It's the forgetting that I remember Why can't I forget the forget and remember the remember?

*insert pear here*
just write everything down after you wake up from an intense dream (keep a notebook + a pen near you) it will help you remember later
Quote by ironman1478
No, its just the intensity of the dream that wakes you up, keeps you up, and makes you remember them. (I love AP psychology)

Are ok, i was begining to get worried. Thank you for clearing that up kind sir.
Quote by Nightrain57
i was surprised when a found out that almost everyone u know

What. How do you know everyone I know?

Anyway, I tend to remember details of at least one dream a night, although somehow I know I have many more dreams a night.