I have a Boss MD-2 Mega Distortion pedal and want to get a wah pedal to go along with it. What Wah pedal would you recommend to go along with this distortion pedal?
Guitars:
Martin DSR acoustic
Fender Telecaster
Epiphone Les Paul
Amp:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Pedals:
535Q Crybaby>Fulltone OCD>Phase 90>EHX Big Muff>MXR Carbon Copy>EHX Holy Grail
You can call me Matt
i have a crybaby slash wah, and its great when i play with distortion. plus it has its own distortion stomp on it. overall not to bad a pedal
i can tell you DON'T get the original crybaby. sometimes i can't even tell that it's on when i have the gain up.
thanks for that. i was considering the original crybaby. i guess it'd be worth the few extra bucks for a better pedal
Guitars:
Martin DSR acoustic
Fender Telecaster
Epiphone Les Paul
Amp:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Pedals:
535Q Crybaby>Fulltone OCD>Phase 90>EHX Big Muff>MXR Carbon Copy>EHX Holy Grail
You can call me Matt
A lot of wahs don't like to play nice with certain stompboxes. It's not exclusive to just the Crybaby.

If you have the money to spend look at RMC/Teese wahs, they have a Foxrox retrofit that makes them work well with all distortion/fuzz units.
Quote by SlappyMcLardfat
i can tell you DON'T get the original crybaby. sometimes i can't even tell that it's on when i have the gain up.

My friend has one, and I can't even tell that it's on whether i'm playing clean or distorted. You might wanna try the Ibanez Weeping Demon; much better than the crybaby in my opinion, though mine broke randomly.