Hey there buddies. First post here. My name is P3n6u!n 0f d00m...just kidding..har..
I'm conflicted my friends. I have a budget of around 800 to 850 dollars. I am looking for a new acoustic/electric. Everyone in the world has told me Taylor or Martin but I am wondering if anyone here has diff opinion. I actually don't like the sound of low end taylors (too bright) so maybe something a bit more bass heavy or darker sounding. Also I want an acoustic electric so I can plug it into my sound card instead of mic'ng it. Will that even sound good or is mic'ng the best way? anyways thanks
a dean performer tribal or a dean exotica koa. they are amazing sounding acoustic electrics. ive played both but own a performer tribal. both are fantastic, but that could be just me. it mostly depends on what you prefer. whats comfortable for you and what you feel sounds the best and gets the tone your looking for
ovation celebrity deluxe. beautiful and they sound amazing IMO. i suggest you try one out for yourself. some people just don't like them while others such as myself love them.
Quote by Doc-Pepper
ovation celebrity deluxe. beautiful and they sound amazing IMO. i suggest you try one out for yourself. some people just don't like them while others such as myself love them.

For sure.

They have great pre-amps and the materials they use are pretty top notch. I love how they sound, the plastic back really changes the timbre.
I just read in another thread that ibanez acoustics are garbage. They only make good electrics. I also saw a negative thread about Ovation acoustic electics lol. This is crazy.

Thanks for the replies though. Anymore?