hey im in a three person acoustic band and we play a lot of teen pop and rock stuf (cause we are teens) like mcfly and simple plan. What are some good songs and bands we can cover? thanks
an acoustic version of "i cum blood"
but seriously, try orion by that mexican duo. that **** is sick. also, try recreating songs in an acoustic fashion
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
Last edited by Sakattack75 at Dec 8, 2008,
All the Pop Punk stuff comes to mind (Green Day, Blink 182, Bowling For Soup Etc.)

You should try In Flames - Timeless. Needs three acoustics and it sounds awesome
Nirvana
Smell like teen spirit,
Rape me,
Heart dhaped box and
Where did you sleep last night
Quote by yellowsub33
hey im in a three person acoustic band and we play a lot of teen pop and rock stuf (cause we are teens) like mcfly and simple plan. What are some good songs and bands we can cover? thanks

Are you saying that you feel obligated to play a certain type of music because the majority of your age group listens to it?
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
Quote by srvflood
Are you saying that you feel obligated to play a certain type of music because the majority of your age group listens to it?

no lol of course we like to play it, we just dont know too much stuff we all can agree on