So Basically, i have an Ibanez RG2550Z that i upgraded with the DiMarzio D-ACtivator X pickups. I am very unhappy with the bridge D-Activator X, but the neck keeps my very happy. The bridge squeals at high volumes even when the pickup is lowered and sealed with shielding tape (aswell as a noise spressor and lowering the amp gain to only 4 or 5.) anyhow, i am after a bridge pickup that will keep my highs and mids tight, without an annoying bass boom or squealing at high volumes. I play fast, technical death metal with many solos. but i also love progressive rock and fusion. I am thinking about getting the DiMarzio D-Sonic. Any opinions, advice ,anything? I have been told that the Seymour duncan JB is another good pickup for tight metal stuff.

I run my guitar through a Ibanez tube screamer, and a boss ns-2 noise sppressor. my amp is a Peavey XXX head with 6L6GC's in it, through a XXX Cab,

and dont suggest EMGS, they are out of the question.
the d-sonic will do exactly what you want. I use it in my Ibanez S470 and I love it
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
I have a D-sonic in my Ibanez with the blade coil closest to the bridge. Its got a really tight souns to it, very clear. My amp doesn't have nearly as much gain as yours does so I am not sure about the uncontrollable feedback, but I seem to have no trouble with it through my buddies' JCM 2000. Pinch harmonics are very easy to get with the pickup. Apparently it gives off quite a different sound in you have the blade coil away from the bridge, more output/volume and a more open sound.
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
I have a D Sonic on my Ibanez S520EX and I love it to death. I highly recommend it.
i have a d-sonic in Jackson WRMG it sounds great in both positions but it's sounds like heaven if paired with an Air Norton or an Evolution neck.
ESP Vintage 4
Fender American Special Jazz
Fender American Deluxe Precision
Ibanez SR700
Jackson DXMG
Fender American Standard Telecaster
SWR Black Beauty
Orange Thunderverb 50

Modulus Quantum 5 fund-$2150/$3369
Quote by JLT73
the d-sonic will do exactly what you want. I use it in my Ibanez S470 and I love it

+1

IMO he pretty much described it exactly in the original post
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Haha it seems putting the D-sonic in Ibanez S's is pretty popular.
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
yeah I'm looking to change my crappy Infinty stock pickups on my S470DXQM looks like d-sonic is the way forward
-Gear-
Line 6 Flextone III Plus
Behringer FCB1010 Emulating a FBV Longboard
Mm. If it's good enough for John Petrucci...
As already stated, it'll meet your requirements exactly.