I have finals for my Creative Writing class and I need an example of character dialogue that shows who/what that character is.
I don't like reading that much and the only books I can think of that I've read are Johnny Got His Gun, American Psycho, and House of the Scorpion, all of which are horrible examples.

So please help.

Thanks.

-BoM
I'd rather die than go to heaven.

Quote by Chris.Rock.Art
I like you and you are special

Quote by perry589
I don't wank. I auto fellatio.

I need book names and maybe quotes....
I'd rather die than go to heaven.

Quote by Chris.Rock.Art
I like you and you are special

Quote by perry589
I don't wank. I auto fellatio.

From the Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway (It's a damn good book):

Oh, Jake,” Brett said, “we could have had such a damned good time together.”

Ahead was a mounted policeman in khaki directing traffic. He raised his baton. The car slowed suddenly pressing Brett against me.

“Yes,” I said. “Isn’t it pretty to think so?”
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
His name is Robert Paulson.

His name is Robert Paulson
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
Quote by BringerOfMetal
I have finals for my Creative Writing class and I need an example of character dialogue that shows who/what that character is.
I don't like reading that much and the only books I can think of that I've read are Johnny Got His Gun, American Psycho, and House of the Scorpion, all of which are horrible examples.

I'm sorry but in order to become a better writer you must read.

I recommend reading some plays. Plays consist almost entirely of dialogue thus the playwright must reveal the character's personality through dialogue.

I recommend Tennessee Williams. Very easy to find and understand but still excellent.
WARNING:This post contains explicit portrayals of violence; sex; violent sex; sexual violence; clowns and violent scenes of violent excess, which are definitely not suitable for all audiences.