Yeah i recently bought a tiny terror and its distortion is beautiful. But I felt unsatisfied with the cleans on it.

Is there any pedals that will make my cleans sound strong, give it a good tone and also switch back to great distortion ?
Unfortunately i hate the chorus effect ... is there any other pedals ?
Maybe an eq perhaps ?
Quote by DGen92
Unfortunately i hate the chorus effect ... is there any other pedals ?
Maybe an eq perhaps ?

dunno, never tried a EQ pedal, and my current amp isn't very responsive to the EQ settings....except for the reverb, when it goes from ridiculously ****ty sounding/too much reverb to an extremely low amount of reverb.
MXR 10 band EQ would prolly work VERY well. it has extra frequencies, as well as a gain slider.

so take down some gain to clean it up more, and the rest of the EQs set to taste, i don't see ANY reason why it shouldn't work. just disengage the EQ pedal when you're on overdrive.

that's the only thing i see working short of a chorus pedal or A/Bing it with another amp.

slash_edit: just a little tip, SOME amps' onboard EQs aren't super responsive, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. the less EQ knobs, the less interference with ORIGINAL tone. my blackheart is kinda like that. the knobs don't have a wide spectrum. but an external EQ pedal like the MXR will respond VERY well to changes in the sliders. i really think you won't be dissapointed .
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
You could also roll down the guitar volume if you havent done that already
Epiphone G-310 SG
Epiphone Hummingbird
Yamaha CG-101
Peavey Classic 30
Quote by Dandaman4716
You could also roll down the guitar volume if you havent done that already

yeah i have, but it turns down the volume of the cleans a lot ... and i like putting a lot of gain for distortion
If you want cleans you need to crank the master and put the gain as low as possible. Using the volume on the guitar will work too, but if you have the gain cranked then it won't work nearly as well.

Setting the amp somewhere in between and using a boost for your dirty tones and turning the boost off and rolling down the volume for cleans might be the best way to go.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Try a little reverb or an EQ pedal.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.