I've been in the lab all night.
Trying to get this formula right.
And oh, by god, I think I got it.

Start with one part Lois Lane,
Add in a little Marilyn,
and mix that in with Radio City and Pinkerton, wearing a Misfits hoodie.

Hey Hey, Now, I think we got something! Hey hey now I think we got, well I'll tell you what we got.

You've got atoms, and I'm a scientist, and we got chemistry. And I can see you, scaring across your room, straight back at me. Whatever it takes to make this reaction happen, whatever's enough, can't you see that it's ok for nerds to fall in love?

You know I'm not like what you've had
But I know what you're really like,
I'm not your jock ex, haven't touched a football in my life.

We're in the lab tonight.
Working by Bunsen Burner light.
Trying to match eyes.

We like all the same bands,
We both thought Spiderman 3 sucked, and for once, both us got some good luck.

So.....hey, hey now, I think we got something, hey, hey, hey, hey now....knock all the beakers to the
floor, I'm gasping for breath, you're panting for more, you've got me and I know where to start, and I know who you really are, my nerdy princess, I'm a horn-rimmed superhero, out to save your broken heart.

p.s. please don't steal lyrics from anyone.
spiderman 3...
EQUIPMENT:
Squire P-bass - d'addario EXL230
Fender rumble 15
Epiphone Thunder Bird Reverse IV - Ernie ball super slinky
Vibe V-40b
Jerzey Acoustic bass - d'addario EXL190
KORG AX10B Bass Modeling signal Processor
Russian Big Muff
Reminds me of they might be giants. The being said, I think the pop-culture references are already sort of stale, and they don't fit in that well.

Otherwise, good work.
Quote by KenjiBeast
Reminds me of they might be giants. The being said, I think the pop-culture references are already sort of stale, and they don't fit in that well.

Otherwise, good work.

Tell that to Motion City Soundtrack... They do it EVERY SINGLE ALBUM!!!

and I thought it really got weak where it went, "You've got atoms and I'm a scientist" After that, it just got very sloppy, and sure I could tell what you were going for, but it really didn't mean anything.