my college is doing a production of "grease." i ony went to the audition because they said they needed guitar players. before i knew it, i was auditioning for knicken and danny. i'll find out if i got a part on wednesday. stay tuned.
I was going to try out for the vagina monologues but I decided against it. Biggest regret of my life.

Anyway, good luck, let us know how it goes.
Our school's doing grease as well, what school are you at?
I really don't get why they chose it really, I'm at a Catholic school and the moral of the story is basically: conform to expectations by jumping in tight leather pants and gyrating. Oh, and that doing a lot of guys is fine because your suspected pregnancy will be a false positive *thumbs up*

a song song song bout how to sing
a song song song about everything
Grease is a "Musical" not a "Play".

Sorry to sound like a dick...
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
I'm pretty sure musicals are a type of play.

EDIT: I just looked it up and it turns out I'm wrong but they're close enough for me to put them in the same category.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Last edited by thsrayas at Dec 9, 2008,
refrigerator
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
gay, ga gay, gay, gaaaaaay......

Seriously tho, don't mean to offend - good work.

Unfortunatley my stage fright is crippling so I could never do something like that - well done
EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald