I've gotta kelly KE3 with some unknown pickups still in it from last year when I bought it from guitar center I wanna get some decently hot Jackson Stock pickups and I'm kinda willing to settle because anything is better than these pos i have now. I'm getting microphonic feedback from them and theres nothing I can do about it besides just get new pickups so anyone that has some they wanna sell I'll buy just about anything as long as they don't squeal when I turn up my amp to 8 and mute the strings
do you use any noise suppression? that could be the problem.
you probably want to look for a jackson j-90c. super hot bridge pickups as for the neck i got a j-50n i'd sell you for 30 bucks paypalled and shipped. i just replaced the pickups in my kelly XLR but already sold the bridge pickup. pm me if you're interested.
I have some emg hz's that i pulled out of my dxmg,, I'd sell them for 62.50 pp and shipped
i just found a jackson bridge pickup that i took out of a jackson jdr-94 concept. so if you're interested i have a jackson set for you. i dont like to step on any toes so i'll also sell my set for 62.50 pp and shipped.
I have a set of duncan designed pickups from my ke-3. I also have a pair of jackson pickups form my js30. I'd be willing to sell them, make me an offer.
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
Just get real Duncans.
Squier VM Fretless Jazz
Warwick Rockbass Streamer 5
Ashdown MAG 300 210
any particular reason you're after stock jackson pickups? if you put in 3rd party pickups like SDs or DiMarzios the value of your guitar goes up, also makes it sound much better!
Well I turn on a supressor all the way up and it's quiet until I play then the feedback comes soon as I stop playing and the noise supressor turns off cause it's loud enough to get through and then I have to turn my guitar down to a suitable level then bring it back up to get it to stop and then when I play again it just goes again.
Quote by Greendrag92
Well I turn on a supressor all the way up and it's quiet until I play then the feedback comes soon as I stop playing and the noise supressor turns off cause it's loud enough to get through and then I have to turn my guitar down to a suitable level then bring it back up to get it to stop and then when I play again it just goes again.

well then you need my pickups honestly tho i'd go with some duncans or dimarzios. jackson isnt known for their stock pickups
Well I just want nething I can get and I don't really feel like spending alot of money I just wanna have more output and to not get the feedback I'm getting thats about it.