Page 1 of 2
I clicked "I'm feeling lucky" on google without typing anything in.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
kept on seeing it come uup on the home page under the forum section, finally checked it out and joined after just reading for about 2 months
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
I joined the forums after about a year of playing to get guitar advice. Back then the pit was a scary place for me (because the faq has many warnings about forum n00bs going to the pit), so I avoided it. Gradually I transferred over and now I rarely use any other parts of the forum (I still don't know what it was that attracted me to the Pit in the first place though).
I was a member of UG for awhile and one day I decided to go through the forums and lo and behold, there was The Pit.
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.
i had a ug account but mainly just used it for tabs...never even looked at the forums...then one day i started reading the forums and eventually became a pit monkey
"Music is moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true, and beautiful"
i still know of at least 14 people who dont play any instrument whatsoever and have profiles on here just to view and post in the pit
I think I made an account to comment on a news article, then used it in the forums because I could... It's been, damn, three years now.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

well, when I first started looking up tabs on the internet UG kept coming up and I soon found it was the best and started mostly coming here for tabs. then one day I happened to notice the forums and checked it out. I think I lurked for a while and eventually ended up joining
Was using it as a site for tabs for aaages, and then decided to join the forums to get/give guitar advice.

I accidently stumbled into the Pit, and haven't ever been able to get back out.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
I've been looking at this site for tabs for a while now, just one day I got really bored.
i was bored at school, then this orange aura come through the window onto this computer in the computer lab, i sat for 2 mins on google looking at guitars and i clicked this ****, orange aura of doom i think.
I searched 'demotivational pictures'.
(I spent the few days just looking through the thread and lolin'.. took me a while to get all the way through.)

Quote by hightension01
i still know of at least 14 people who dont play any instrument whatsoever and have profiles on here just to view and post in the pit

Add meh to your list
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Last edited by el-ECTRO at Dec 9, 2008,
I used powertabs.net in like...2004-2005. Then it got shutdown along with a ton of other tab sites. So I found UG. And honestly, the experience of finding the Pit was like being born. I don't remember anything but am damn glad to be here!
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
i pretty much just fell into THE PIT. ive been surviving off rats and other hapless victims that have stumbled in and met an unfortunate fate. Ive been here about a year now. Its my home away from home.

also check out my sig.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
I fell in.

Edit: ^ Shiiiiit.
Quote by dubstar92
Sparks92 is made of win

Member #26 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.
PM stepco12345 to join!

Last edited by Sparks92 : Tomorrow at 13:37 AM.
Last edited by Sparks92 at Dec 9, 2008,
I think I used to hang around the guitar forum as I was starting my guitar journey at the time then eventually ventured over this end.
I used to search google for tabs and found UG usually had the best ones, started looking at news stuff and then eventually looked at the forums, then joined, then one day looked at the pit....
Oh man it's the only off topic forum for me these days.
Quote by wesselbindt
Then you should try dangerfapping. It involves fapping till ur halfway there, and then calling ur mom or dad to your room, and than try to cum before he/she enters your room. It's an incredible rush.
Looking for tabs. Then I ventured into the forum, lurked for a while, then registered.
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.
searched for racist/rape jokes
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
I just looked at the forums one day out of curiousity.

First reaction: "This is madness."
1 week later: "This is awesome."
Quote by Myung-trucci
You don't "find" the pit...

THE PIT FINDS YOU

I think this is what happened.
I've been using tabs here for years, I used to always see 'The Pit' at the bottom of the page, and one day I saw a funny thread title so joined to post in it.
RULE BRITANNIA
got banned and blamed for having a a huge lemonparty on mxtabs because of someone from here.

so i came here and stayed a while...left and then came back...and left again...etc

a fitting way to discover the pit.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Abunai X
lol. 9 out of 10 threads that I post in die afterwards.

Same here - I'd suggest starting a thread about it, but we both know what would happen
EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald
I was kinda forced to join

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by Myung-trucci
You don't "find" the pit...

THE PIT FINDS YOU

^^^

I don't remember...I blocked out the painful memories of being kidnapped and being sent to the pit.

havent been able to escape yet...
Well whad'ya know, it's a female on UG. D:

Shine On, Cast A Shadow.

Quote by hugh20
i love me some fundie christian gayboys

Quote by sglover34479
<3 You = smart.

Looking for bass tabs, had UG in my favourites for ages before i stumbled in here
I used this site regularly when I noticed the forums. I saw all the active users and thought it would be a good forum...

...bad times
Quote by noxiosimitator
I was kinda forced to join

your kinda forced me...

well it all started out with noxios, he became a member on UG and forced noxiosimitator, who at his turn forced me and noxiosElMuchos and noxios_the_return! more noxios people will be comming soon!
Quote by dointime024
I stole a pair of my friend's mother's panties. They were clean so it was rather dissapointing when I took a wiff.
Page 1 of 2