Can u guys suggest a beautiful acoustic guitar instrumental to me? But let me warn u I've only been playing for 18 months so I'm not that skilled. So I'm looking for something that is great-sounding and challenging, but not toooo difficult to play (nothing Andy Mckee-ish) . And oh, it should be in standard tuning pls. Thx a lot
Quote by x_thurston_x
You wanna beautiful acoustic song in standard tuning?

Well my friend, I believe this one is for you.

Yup.

*reported*
^ what he said

but still, check out opeth - patterns in the ivy
Gear:
Ibnaez RG1570 Prestige
Maton EM225C Acoustic
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Digitech DF-7 Distortion Pedal
Lazarus - Porcupine Tree

Nothing will ever beat that song for simple acoustic numbers in my opinion.
"I feel sorry for James Blunt, he has to wake up every morning and think 'Ah man, I'm James Blunt'"
closure by opeth, just beautiful
"Ladies and gents."

That concludes our tour of the toilets.
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
Tencaious D - Master Exploder

I haven't heard master exploder in a while, but Tenacious D is not very simple I believe
It is the greatest acoustic song ever. He shall dedicate his life to learning it if it is too complicated.

Let me make it clear people, you can not fail by learning this song.
Firstly to the idiots up there ^^
Tenacious D is the opposite to beautiful - They are an awesome band but not beautiful. Crude and rocking more like it. Most of it's electric anyway - all the solo's are. Only the rhythm is acoustic.

These are all really known and really easy:

Wonderwall
Hey there Delilah
Time of your life

They'd probably work better if you or someone you know sang with you.

Nothing else matters is pretty much solely an instrumental although the main solo is electric. The acoustic stuff is still really well written...although it might be a bit hard for you.
The gear:

* Epiphone Les Paul Custom
* Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 String
* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3
Last edited by hendrixftw at Dec 9, 2008,
If you've been playing only 18 months the live acoustic version of hotel california is awesome. Helps if you have two people playing. But I dunno maybe you already know it..
http://groups.ultimat e-guitar.com/aa08s/

If you are looking for a clever and witty signature, you have come to the wrong place.
The acoustic parts in ocatavarium. ಥ_ಥ beautiful
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.