How do I finger this six-tuplet lick?. It's played 8 times very fast at the beginning of A Touch Of Evil by Judas Priest.

--14h-15p-14------------|
-------------17----17---|
----------------16------|
------------------------|
Quote by razorback91
Im sorry, I just don't see how you could argue that hardcore isn't metal. That just seems arrogant to me.

Yes, its its own kind of metal, but its still metal.
I'm a strict one finger per fret person (I've got skinny fingers so I can do that at the higher frets), so I'd go 1-2-1-4-3-4 with that one.
The questions to always ask when figuring out fingering is, where I am coming from, and where am I going to. In this case, right back to the start so you definately don't want to shift up for the E-B-E in the second half.
I'm not familiar with the song. Is it swept or alternate picked? If it's alternate, I would do what se012101 said. If it's swept, I'd play it as 1-2-1-3-2-3.
well if your not the best Economy picker try re-arranging the notes

here's two arrangements i did for it

E|-14-15-14-12-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|-------------12----------19-20-19-17-------------------------------------------------------------|
G|-------------------------------------16----------------------------------------------------------|
D|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
A|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|