Page 1 of 2
Are you grumpy in the mornings? My girlfriend is terrible..she couldnt find her shoes so she started messing up the house and screaming and crying because she was late for work despite the fact she had lots of pairs that she didnt want to wear.

....She is 26. Put me in a bad mood all day.

**** yes, i've woken up to find flour's been chucked at our door, I have no orange juice because I left it in my flatmates room, and now both our showers are broken. Also, three hour sleep.

I'm going to die soon.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
when i get woken up from sleep, i'm not totally here nor there if you know what i mean. so i usually grunt a lot and i suppose it comes off as "rude" or whatever so when my mom wakes me up and i do that she spends the entire day being pissed at me for something i dont even totally remember
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
Quote by bawjaws
Are you grumpy in the mornings? My girlfriend is terrible..she couldnt find her shoes so she started messing up the house and screaming and crying because she was late for work despite the fact she had lots of pairs that she didnt want to wear.

Yeesh, don't tell her you jizzed in her hair then...
^Nice
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
Quote by JackalUK
Yeesh, don't tell her you jizzed in her hair then...

we dont have sex anymore its too much hassle tieing her up and restraining her big mouth.
You think that's bad? I woke up with 0% recollection of last night...

and not a good 0% recollection moment lol, it's a bad one
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again

I suppose I get pretty grumpy in the mornings, but that's just because my dad brings in a cold spoon while I'm asleep, lifts up my shirt to expose my back, and lays the spoon on there to wake me up.

So mean.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
I am kind of, i'm fine if i wake up on my own but i want to kill everybody in some sort of suicidal rampage if someone or something wakes me up. A bit of a hyperbole but you get my point
Hell ya im a grump b*st*rd in the morning.
Well mainly depends how i went to sleep night before.
If go bed knowing getting up for work...then im...well you dont want to spend the first 2hours of me waking up,put it that way.
Other than that im ok...takes a wee while to wake up and not completely there until do.
Quote by bawjaws

Time to tell her to grow up methinks.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Iriathz

I suppose I get pretty grumpy in the mornings, but that's just because my dad brings in a cold spoon while I'm asleep, lifts up my shirt to expose my back, and lays the spoon on there to wake me up.

So mean.

hope that it is a spoon lulz
Quote by bawjaws

Kick her in the nuts.

The Gear I Use Most:
Gibson guitars, Les Paul, ES-335, SG and more.
Dunlop Crybaby | Dunlop Volume | Boss TU-2 | Ibanez TS-9 | Maxon AD-999
Planet Waves Custom Leads
Marshall JCM900 (model: 4100 + 4101)

TooJoo The Band
Quote by Survivalism
One time, my mom was trying to wake me up for school and I sleep-punched her.

LOL

Quote by JackalUK
Ew you spoon with your dad!

Lol also

Anyway I get that sometimes. You just have tostop for a moment and take a deep breath to realise what you're doing- creating chaos. Time alone also helps... but for those who don't want to change their rampaging ways then piffle to them.
I always get accused of being grumpy just because I don't have the power of speech first thing in the morning. For some reason everyone assumes I'm in a mood when I grunt at them to say good morning
Quote by bawjaws
we dont have sex anymore its too much hassle tieing her up and restraining her big mouth.

I have the same problem - trust me - get her preggars and it will all get worse.

As my old boss used to say - don't stick it in 'em, everything's rosey until you stick it in 'em
EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald
Quote by cuthbertg

I have the same problem - trust me - get her preggars and it will all get worse.

As my old boss used to say - don't stick it in 'em, everything's rosey until you stick it in 'em

oh **** that..child birth?!? i wouldnt survive the torrent of abuse
Next time, tell her to take the day off and take her frustrations out, on you, in the bedroom.
Quote by bawjaws
oh **** that..child birth?!? i wouldnt survive the torrent of abuse

LOL - I hear ya, TBH the gas and air takes the edge of - actually a nice break after 9 months of full on hubby bashing
EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald
Im not normally grumpy if its a normal morning, but if im hungover then im grumpy.
I wouldn't call it 'grumpy'.. I'd call it 'caveman-like'.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
When I wake up on my own, I can't talk and am not usually with it, so I communicate with grunts and not much else, if I'm woken up by a member of my fam, when staying over, they are usually greeted with a very loud "FUCK OFF" lol
I'm not grumpy in the mornings... I'm seriously ****ing pissed! Whenever someone tries to wake me up, I start grumbling loudly, like a drunken otter on crack, then I start spouting various things at them, using a rather colorful array of words and phrases.
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.
Well I woke up to my parents arguing about their marriage, hooray! So I woke up in a mood that seemed to get more **** every 5 minutes. Now I feel like it is emotionally my fault even though logically I know it isn't. Hooray! I tried to speak about how I feel and it has only made me feel worse. Damn.
Quote by Jackolas
Well I woke up to my parents arguing about their marriage, hooray! So I woke up in a mood that seemed to get more **** every 5 minutes. Now I feel like it is emotionally my fault even though logically I know it isn't. Hooray! I tried to speak about how I feel and it has only made me feel worse. Damn.

keep your pecker up mate, you know it's not your fault.

Me and the missus had a very quick but somewhat violent row yesterday morning in front of the kids, which ended as usual with me escaping out of the back door so that it would not continue in front of the children.

If your parents are decent enough to bring up a well rounded (and I'm not talking about the size of your bum in that dress!) individual like yourself who is creative enough to take up the guitar, then they are decent enough to regret what they have done this morning and making you feel bad.

Morning rows are always quick and pointless in our house
Quote by cuthbertg
keep your pecker up mate, you know it's not your fault.

Me and the missus had a very quick but somewhat violent row yesterday morning in front of the kids, which ended as usual with me escaping out of the back door so that it would not continue in front of the children.

If your parents are decent enough to bring up a well rounded (and I'm not talking about the size of your bum in that dress!) individual like yourself who is creative enough to take up the guitar, then they are decent enough to regret what they have done this morning and making you feel bad.

Morning rows are always quick and pointless in our house

Thanks! I found that helpful and easy to relate to.
Quote by Jackolas
Thanks! I found that helpful and easy to relate to.

my good deed for the day, glad I helped.

anyway, better get back to selling crack to schoolchildren......
i wake up pretty happy because i know its only 5 or so minutes until a fresh ground, perfectly percolated cup of coffee made with fresh spring water makes it into my hands.

but don't ****ing talk to me until then.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
No I'm almost never grumpy in the mornings

My sister is my complete opposite.. If she is happy in the mornings, something is very wrong...
~And the raindrops in the cars

Keep on falling from off the bars

Blocking out a good song

Playing on the radio~
I am kind of grumpy in the mornings.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
I...at this very moment...feel like sh*t...
I shouldn't come in the Pit in the morning...*snore*
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by Survivalism
One time, my mom was trying to wake me up for school and I sleep-punched her.

I used to do the same thing for awhile back in high school ...good thing I got over that.

And, yeah, sometimes I get a bit grumpy in the mornings but not that often. Usually, only if I have a ****ty slumber time or something because I REALLY cherish my sleep. But some people are ****ing ridiculous sometimes like my mom .

I take it back, I am grumpy in the morning, especially when people are bothering you on purpose to wake up! My God, they just don't know how to ****ing leave me alone even after all these years of futile efforts they still annoy me to know end when they know to, as someone put it, "**** Off!".
Quote by Fishyesque
Well, you might make her think otherwise.

You could just show her that you have a PS3 and BANG.

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
A chainsaw can take a girl off her feet pretty nicely. Then there are less limbs to worry about while you rape her.
Last edited by BlueAltitudes at Dec 9, 2008,
Depends on how I slept, and what I have to do once I wake up.

If I slept bad and have to go to work or school, I'm usually grumpy.

If I slept good and can take my time, I'm pretty upbeat and happy.
No, i just get up and have a shower?

I like starting a new day
a little lost.....
Page 1 of 2