It's a great album in my opinion. I bought it (yes, actually bought) not long after it came out. In the fire and Annihilation by the hands of God are my favourites.
Yeah, I find No mass control and Anninhalation by the hands of god the best songs on the album.
I thought it was a pretty good album. Dagger and The End are awesome songs.
My Gear:
Epiphone SG
Vintage SG
Stagg Strat (With replaced hardware and a Duncan Invader )
Hohner Strat
No name Acoustic
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Boss MT-2
Boss DS-1
Roland Cube 60
Wires and patch cords and stuff..
Quote by bloodshed344
Is this actually a metal album? I haven't heard it but a lot of the artists that worked on it aren't in metal bands.

wasn't sure where to put it..
Havent't heard it but I want to hear the DiGiorgio tracks.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
A Cogumelo or Osmose united album would have sounded a lot better.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
I liked:

Constitution Down
Annihilation By The Hands Of God
The Dagger
Roads

...that's about it.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
I fucking love the album. There's a live DVD of it being released, amirite?

The Dagger, Roads, Annihilation by the Hands of God, The Enemy, In the Fire, Army of the Sun and Baptised in the Redemption are all my favourite tracks.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
The Enemy and Annihilation were nice. Otherwise, terrible.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Oh, I forgot about The Enemy. I liked that one too.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
The Dagger was the one where the chorus was Howard Jones awkwardly shouting "With one word" or something like that? I laughed heartily at that song.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
There's a great variety on that album, I love it. Still play it every couple of days...

Favourite songs are The Dagger & In The Fire
Most of the songs I heard from it sucked pretty hard. Roads, In the Fire, Annihilation By the Hands of God were good, but they still had that "over-hyped, notasgoodasitshouldhavebeen superband" feel to them. In fact, I've yet to hear a "superband" that has songs that sound inspired.
Blotted Science?
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
ROADS!

Great song.

I actually really like Blood and Flames too.

There's a lot of meh on the album though. I really liked it back when it came out, but now it's just boring for the most part.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
That song with Peter Steele was pretty good.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Probot > Roadrunner United
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
In the fire!! Best chorus on the whole dam album, wish they would of performed it on the new dvd, i dig the whole album except for the last track with the type-o-negative fella