since the last band I posted wasn´t stickied - to be fair it was no real ska band - I have ska band now which is especially 2nd wave influenced

http://www.myspace.com/thebustersonline

I´ll maybe go to see them on 29th of december, but I have t think about it, since it costs 15 bucks and they don´t have such a nice punk influence......especially since I´m thinking about seeing ska-p and Mark Foggo and the skasters in february
Last edited by lavazza at Dec 9, 2008,
Sorry must have missed the last one.

*Stucketh*
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
lol I don't think that their name would go over well in California

The music is alright though
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
I like these guys, not the exact same **** you hear every day.
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
So check this out. In my new car the stereo is broken. So I rock a boom box in my car, however the CD player is broken on it. So I have some old cassettes I listen to.

In my cassette collection is currently a few Elvis Costello, a few Stray Cats, a couple Brian Setzer Orchestra, Big Audio D, Toasters, a couple Buck-O-Nine, Eddie Cochran, CREAM and

The Busters. Its currently my favorite music right now. We just got wasted on the streets last night and I brought my boombox and we were drinking to the Busters from 1 to 6 this morning. Listening to the same cassette ...over...and over...and over again.

Good stuff. Now someone put the Slime Kings ska BOTM already.