OK,
So for an assignment in my french class I have to make a poster or something like that about 2 French artists. The problem is that I can't really find any francophone metal/grind/deathcore bands, and I refuse to inquire about any French popstars thingy.
So my question to you is could you suggest some bands who's songs are written/sung in French.

Thanks in advance,

Kaos
GEAR:
Ibanez SR605
Some 71' P-Bass
Orange Bass Terror 500 > Markbass 4x10
Gojira. also, there's a French version of Anthrax's "Antisocial" that you could probably download.
XBL GamerTag = IAmSentient6

My gear:
Ibanez Artist
ESP ltd Viper 200
Schecter Diamond 8

Amps:
Marhshall MG30 (for sale)
Line 6 Spider III Half Stack (mine forever)
Interested in Melodic Thrash Metal? ALUSTRIUM AND LAST NAIL DRIVEN!
Arkhon Infaustus, Mutiilation, Vlad Tepes, Belkeltre, Akitsa...

Should get you started.

EDIT: I didn't see the "written/sung in french" part. Akitsa writes in french. The others do not.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
http://www.metal-archives.com/ Search by country....
Quote by RocknRollRay
If you make a clone of yourself, then have sex with yourself,

Is it incest or masturbation?
Quote by wtf290
It's not incest, but it's not masturbation.
It'd be closer to incest than masturbation, but I don't think there's a word for it.
Quote by ScottElwood
Incesturbation?
DAGOBA's actually another pretty good French metal band. They have actually opened for Gojira, I believe. Their drummer is absolutely insane, also. Franky Costanza was actually in the running for best drummer of '08, I believe, but wasn't popular enough to take it.

I didn't see the "sung" line, either.. though I believe that DAGOBA still has a few songs that are actually sung in French. The original versions of them, anyway.
Last edited by TwistedVince at Dec 9, 2008,