walking in memphis is stuck in my head...it started immediately when i woke up and when i stepped onto my floor the chorus started playing...i hadn't heard it recently at all...good song but after a while putting on your blue suede and boarding the plane gets old
ive been to beiel street! supposedly one of the homes of the southern blues. man was it was cool. people on street corners playing blues everywhere ya went. as for songs stuck in my head. i have that dam song they play on the radio stuk in my head. i dont know the name of the song or who does it but the lyrics stuck in my head are

" the call me stacy" "the saw my name, the saw my name, they saw my.... name, the call me blah blah, they call me blah,blah.
Put on my blue suede shoes and I... boarded the plane...

I'm not helping, am I Goddamn it it's in my head now

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
"Teenagers" by My Chemical Romance has been in my head for about 4 days now.
snow by red hot chili peppers has been playing in my head all day, and i dont normally listen to them atall
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good
Here, this should help.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by ctb
"Teenagers" by My Chemical Romance has been in my head for about 4 days now.

Someone help this poor ****er quickly!
"Feliz Navada" was stuck in my head for a year once. I hated 8th grade.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
i've got shut up and let me go (ting tings) stuck in my head. the bastards played it in the bar yesterday. arrrrgh!!!
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Quote by Silent_Jester13

feliz navada? is that some kinda elvis song about vegas?
Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring, bananaphoooonee!!!!!

Sorry :P

I've had "Probot - Shake Your Blood" in my head for a while. But thankfully, its a fantastic song and i still love it What a combo, Lemmy, Dave Grohl and Wino.

Good stuff.
I know how it feels. Everyday I wake up with some random piece of trash stuck in my head, that I don't like and didn't even know I knew the words to. I just put on shoot to thrill by AC/DC. It's such an awesome tune it clears everything else out of my head
Quote by Silent_Jester13

Are you sure it isn't "Feliz Navidad", as in Merry Christmas?

Here you go, maybe this will help you remember better.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by bound by metal
walking in memphis is stuck in my head...it started immediately when i woke up and when i stepped onto my floor the chorus started playing...i hadn't heard it recently at all...good song but after a while putting on your blue suede and boarding the plane gets old

I hope you've got the Bruce Springsteen version in your head, not the Cher version.

*Edit*

Then again, there's not a big difference in tonality. Sorry Bruce, but Cher almost sounds as manly as you.

*Edit*

It seems that mislabeled files on the interwebs have ****ed me over. DAMN YOU LIMEWIRE.
Last edited by Jehuty at Dec 9, 2008,
Quote by Jehuty
I hope you've got the Bruce Springsteen version in your head, not the Cher version.

*Edit*

Then again, there's not a big difference in tonality. Sorry Bruce, but Cher almost sounds as manly as you.

*Edit*

It seems that mislabeled files on the interwebs have ****ed me over. DAMN YOU LIMEWIRE.

Marc Cohn version actually...the original