Hey guys Im new to this forum Cant wait to look around n stuff. But um Im 14 pretty new to guitar Ive had it a while but I just recently got serious and started having fun and really trying So I am working on my first tapping solo, and its from trans siberian orchestra christmas cannon rock. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2JmS_DnZg8

And I was wondering if someone could give me an idea how to set up my pedal
(digitech rp80 ) and my first guitar is a pretty old ibanez grx20 flipped over to lefty 4 me given to me by my dad. lol Im saving for a new guitar but untill then is there any way to bring out the sound in my tapping??

Ps. I have super slinky strings less than 2 weeks old, proper tune, and well the electronics in my axe are past their time. But its what i have to work with. Could someone hook a brotha up?
Quote by stang444
Hey guys Im new to this forum Cant wait to look around n stuff. But um Im 14 pretty new to guitar Ive had it a while but I just recently got serious and started having fun and really trying So I am working on my first tapping solo, and its from trans siberian orchestra christmas cannon rock. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2JmS_DnZg8

And I was wondering if someone could give me an idea how to set up my pedal
(digitech rp80 ) and my first guitar is a pretty old ibanez grx20 flipped over to lefty 4 me given to me by my dad. lol Im saving for a new guitar but untill then is there any way to bring out the sound in my tapping??

Ps. I have super slinky strings less than 2 weeks old, proper tune, and well the electronics in my axe are past their time. But its what i have to work with. Could someone hook a brotha up?
Yeah, there's a compression setting on the RP80. Adding more compression is going to bring out your tapped notes. Distortion also helps too, of course.
Quote by TGautier13
Because e-cred on a sub-par 4Chan knockoff forum is what everyone strives to achieve.
We believe - so we're misled
We assume - so we're played
We confide - so we're deceived
We trust - so we're betrayed