hey i dunno which guitar to get, i like the fact the LTD has a neck pup and is mahagony, but i prefer the cheaperness and 24 frets of thr rr 24 so which do you think is the better guitar?
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
I would wank over all of you if I was a gay paedophile who liked simultanous gay wanking
That's a tough one, because I've played my friend's RR 24 and it plays nice (although with my size, it felt really weird to play with the V shape), but then again, the other ones an EX (I love me an Explorer :P).... I say try and find somewhere and play them both.
The DJ is very nice, but a little over priced.
I hate V's
My Gear :
LTD Fx400
Ibanez S470dxqm w/Tone Zone
Buz Mcgrath's S7320 w/ emg 707s
Boss Gt-8
EHX Metal Muff with top boost for sale!
Crate V32 palomino for sale !
the RR24 is great guitar it plays like heaven.
ESP Vintage 4
Fender American Special Jazz
Fender American Deluxe Precision
Ibanez SR700
Jackson DXMG
Fender American Standard Telecaster
SWR Black Beauty
Orange Thunderverb 50

Modulus Quantum 5 fund-$2150/$3369
Quote by jymellis
rr24 hands down, its a jackson and not a low end esp.

the ltd dj 600 is far from low end...
Gear:

Esp Ltd DJ-600
Ibanez S520EX
Parker P 44 Pro
Traynor YCS100 Head
Traynor YCS412 cab
Boss NS-2
Boss DD20
Boss GE-21
Ibanez TS7
EH Soul Preacher
BBE Sonix Maximizer 462 rack
Actually the LTD's of the 400, 600, 1000 series ext are very simular in quality to the Jackson Pro series. Both make high quality guitars

Because the guitars have a few key differences (body wood, number of frets, neck profile ext) the only way you can find out witch guitar you prefer is to try them both. All I'll say is that I have an RR24 and it's an awesome 'shred' guitar
Quote by jymellis
rr24 hands down, its a jackson and not a low end esp.

HAHA bashin the LTD`s again eh LOL

the 400`s and up are far from low end. and not many people can afford a $2000+ price tag to have ESP on the headstock.

i`d vote the LTD, i like the necks more then the Jacksons. although i was lookin at buying the RR24 before
Quote by jymellis
its an ltd, not an esp. thats like saying a squire is not low end

Quoted for Bull****.

The LTD-600 series is awesome.
ಠ_ಠ