hey guys,

i've been looking to buy a new watch ever since i got a job as a sales rep for a cell phone company. At first i wanted to get the Nixon Banks, which is really nice but goes for $400. Recently however i found these watches from japan called Tokyo Flash that i think are ****en nice, and cheap also! I'm stuck between two models so i'd like you guys to help me pick one out.

first, this is the original nixon watch i wanted:

now, here are the two watches that i can't chose from:

the negative:

and the oberon:

i want something that looks fancy yet original

so, which one is the nicest?

-chris-

EDIT: oh theres also this one, the rogue:
<DInkyDaisy>I would so have sex with tauket now.
<SpacedOut>I'd kill to have tauket naked in a bath of warm milk right now.
<Blnkgttrst>Oh Chris, you're what the Spaniards call "El Terrible"
<Jallas>chris you're hot in bed
Last edited by tauket2 at Dec 9, 2008,
I'd go with the Nixon because most Japanese stuff turns out to be crap... That being said, the oberon is quite cool. How much are the others?
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
the first one looks like a portable discobar O_o the last one looks nice tough... but the one you can't afford looks nicest
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
The nixon, i guess, because its the only one that doesn't look like a 12-year-old designed it.

I like watches that are shaped like the third one. The first one still looks weird to me.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.

wow... you do realize this site is called ultimate-GUITAR, right??? I dont care about your watch... get a cellphone, then you will have a phone, and a watch...
lol, i can afford the Banks, it's just that i think the japanese ones are more original and like half price, so why pay more to be like everybody else?

-chris-

EDIT: Bobbotron, you realize this is called the pit right? which is a forum to talk about anything except guitars. if you arent happy, then leave. n00b
<DInkyDaisy>I would so have sex with tauket now.
<SpacedOut>I'd kill to have tauket naked in a bath of warm milk right now.
<Blnkgttrst>Oh Chris, you're what the Spaniards call "El Terrible"
<Jallas>chris you're hot in bed
Last edited by tauket2 at Dec 9, 2008,
You can't shred with a watch on!!

The first one is definately the most proffesional looking. It's a lot mroe sheek than the others.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.
the negative doesn't look too good at all imo
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
i still like swatch watches but i have seen a few skagen watches that are pretty nice.
rogue deff

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------